Oh my goodness! Jolly ball!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Well santa brought Winslow a Jolly Ball for Christmas. :D The one with the rope on it. I'll get a video up as soon as youtube decides to publish it, but he's going nuts!

Normally he likes playing with it with us, for a few minutes, and then is over it. But he's been going at it for a good 25 minutes now, crying whenever he can't get it the way he wants. I've never seen him play with a toy this way!! Admittedly sometimes it winds up in a failed attempt to mount it, but oh my goodness it's just too funny even when that's the case! :rofl:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Aw... he's one happy boy, cant wait to see your video!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Hope it actually goes!! Arrggh!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GOOD STUFF.... anxiously waiting for the video

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Here ya go!! Hope you can hear him in it!!

http://youtu.be/xIRZvji2ybI

sorry I can't figure out how to get the video to come up directly.:ashamed:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I still haven't ever gotten a Jolly Ball, I really need to get one!!

Now where is that video, sounds like a must see! :popcorn:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I still haven't ever gotten a Jolly Ball, I really need to get one!!

Now where is that video, sounds like a must see! :popcorn:
I really like it!! He's already really worn the rope though, I doubt it will last much longer.

:rofl: he is OBSESSED!! too funny!

BTW -- you have to place on Youtuvbe to post on the video on EBN!! :up:
He is!! He got so worn out, we finally took it away just so he wouldn't get too sick of it haha.

What do you mean about putting youtube vids on ebn??

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I got Ace a Jolly ball several months ago and without doubt his favorite toy. He can't get enough of it and during the summer months outside I eventually have to take it up or he will over exert himself.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Winslow is loving his new toy! I got Finn the Varsity ball and he's the same with that…gets so into it and wears himself out. I think I will need to look into a Jolly ball for indoor play. Winslow is probably going to sleep well today after all that activity!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I got Ace a Jolly ball several months ago and without doubt his favorite toy. He can't get enough of it and during the summer months outside I eventually have to take it up or he will over exert himself.
We did the same! I'm sure in the summer we'll have to watch him with it too. Has your rope lasted all this time?

Winslow is loving his new toy! I got Finn the Varsity ball and he's the same with that…gets so into it and wears himself out. I think I will need to look into a Jolly ball for indoor play. Winslow is probably going to sleep well today after all that activity!
Oh so you like it?? I remember you (or someone!) posting about that. Pictures/vids? :) Yes it would be amazing to have a ball they can't pop! Although he loves the popped ones just as much, if not more, and tries his hardest to rip it all up before we can get it away. :eek:

And yeah he's already sleeping well! :rofl:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
He is so cute! He is having so much fun. Ruthie would go crazy for one of those.

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
[MENTION=9723]jenzaar[/MENTION], yes, he loves the Varsity ball! it's quite big and hard so he plays with it outdoors only. He can chase that thing for hours if i let him too. Here's a link to my post/video:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?33409-Finn-with-his-Varsity-Ball
Thank you!! That looks RIGHT up his alley! It's so worth it to invest in better toys for these dogs. I'm not sure how much money I've flushed on crap toys that can't withstand him, and I know I'll probably buy more just for a few minutes of his own entertainment. I can't help but think, "maybe This will be his lovie!" You never know! ;)

He is so cute! He is having so much fun. Ruthie would go crazy for one of those.
Haha he loves that thing! I got it off amazon for like $13 I think. Not bad, I think they go for a lot more at the store. So worth it, might even get him the one with the handle too. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We got the a Jolly Kong Ball for Blossom and Dozer, it doesn't have a rope on it, but it has a handle on top. They love it, it's a huge ball, and they play tug of war with it, and roll it, but because it's a Kong product, they haven't been able to chew through it yet. I'd be afraid of the rope on the ball, Dozer would eat it for sure. It sure looks like he loves it, and is having fun.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.