OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
We got the a Jolly Kong Ball for Blossom and Dozer, it doesn't have a rope on it, but it has a handle on top. They love it, it's a huge ball, and they play tug of war with it, and roll it, but because it's a Kong product, they haven't been able to chew through it yet. I'd be afraid of the rope on the ball, Dozer would eat it for sure. It sure looks like he loves it, and is having fun.

I never knew these were made by kong! Makes sense.
I went with the rope cause I was afraid he'd chew off pieces of the handle from the other one. Backfired, now I've got shredded rope all over!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
All my dogs have LOVED the jolly ballā€¦ I got the Varsity Ball for the dogs for Christmas this year, and Roxie LOVES that thing. She's a ball popper so hopefully this one will last awhileā€¦ LOL

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
All my dogs have LOVED the jolly ballā€¦ I got the Varsity Ball for the dogs for Christmas this year, and Roxie LOVES that thing. She's a ball popper so hopefully this one will last awhileā€¦ LOL
Awesome!! I figure if I'm too cheap for a varsity ball, this will kinda be like one anyway once that rope is gone. :rofl:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Awesome!! I figure if I'm too cheap for a varsity ball, this will kinda be like one anyway once that rope is gone. :rofl:

I almost DIED when I saw the price of that Varsity Ballā€¦ but Roxie has destroyed so many balls, I figured I would save money in the long runā€¦ LMAO!!!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I almost DIED when I saw the price of that Varsity Ballā€¦ but Roxie has destroyed so many balls, I figured I would save money in the long runā€¦ LMAO!!!
Exactly!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Same here, but I ordered one anyway... we'll see how Banks does with it. I'll let you know when we get it and how she takes to it. We have the Jolly ball too, but she has no interest in it, Cheli loves it though

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lol I love the mouth shot under the couch at the end! I need to get one for Brie!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Where are you from? The TV sounds like it's in another language. The vid was too cute.

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Lol I love the mouth shot under the couch at the end! I need to get one for Brie!
Haha thanks. I bet she'd love one! :D

Where are you from? The TV sounds like it's in another language. The vid was too cute.
New Jersey! ;)
Good ear, that was all Portuguese. My husband is Brazilian and had his stuff on when I made the video. :)

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Well after Winslow through up way more rope than we knew was even chewed off, we now have a varsity ball knockoff. :rofl:

He may be going even crazier with it now that it's much harder to pick up. :p

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
20140114_200504.jpg

20140114_200637.jpg

:D