The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I love tattoo's and a friend of mine posted a pic from a Swedish tattoo artists page on my FB this morning so i just had to take a peek and see what he was all about. Lo and behold while going through his pictures of his work I found this wonderful looking gem. To me it is a beautiful piece of work. I may have to make a trip to Sweden to get inked by this person.

Bully Tat.jpg

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I have no tattoos but I'd have this inked in a heartbeat, it's beautiful
and perfect...awesome!

jenh43

Aug 5, 2013
OHIO
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fusion & Havoc, plus Izzy, my foster failure... and Vandal RIP
This is beautiful, and well done! I would love to steal this and put my Vandal's likeness :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
That's a beautiful tattoo. Very detailed.
If I ever get another one, mine will be of Ruthie's paw prints, maybe i'll make the trip to Sweden with you cause I'm not just letting anyone do her paw prints they are too special.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW that looks amazing…

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That is AWESOME!!! I love Tattoos. There are many great tatt:yes:oo artists in this country-just gotta' hunt 'em up!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's a beautiful tattoo. I don't have any tattoos, but have always wanted to get one, but I'm afraid of the pain. Lol. Plus I only want one, but have a few ideas of what I would want, and since it's a permanent thing, I want to be sure. My son says once you get one, it's addictive and you'll want more, but I don't think so. My son passed away 30 years ago as a baby, and I want to get a tribute tattoo to him, something with angel wings, I also love Winnie the Pooh, and I'm Norwegian, so wanted to incorporate Winnie the Pooh with my Norwegian heritage, maybe a Winnie with a Viking Hat, or the Norwegian Flag on his chest. I just have to decide, and then muster up the courage.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Tattoo's hurt so good! It all depends on where you get them. My niece is the biggest chicken when it comes to pain! We went to get her a tat, she got it just above her ankle. I swore she would cry and never let them finish it-but she got it, and didn't even cry!! If SHE can do it, anybody can!! Winnie with the viking hat would be really cool! You son is right-it IS addictive..........

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That's a beautiful tattoo. I don't have any tattoos, but have always wanted to get one, but I'm afraid of the pain. Lol. Plus I only want one, but have a few ideas of what I would want, and since it's a permanent thing, I want to be sure. My son says once you get one, it's addictive and you'll want more, but I don't think so. My son passed away 30 years ago as a baby, and I want to get a tribute tattoo to him, something with angel wings, I also love Winnie the Pooh, and I'm Norwegian, so wanted to incorporate Winnie the Pooh with my Norwegian heritage, maybe a Winnie with a Viking Hat, or the Norwegian Flag on his chest. I just have to decide, and then muster up the courage.
A lot of the pain depends on where you get it done. Some places hurt more than others and other places you may laugh. I have 5 tattoos that all have meaning to me and the only one that actually hurt for me was the smallest one I have on my shoulder that I got when my mom passed. I have been working on a drawing for the one I want to get on my back for over 10 years that I hope to finish soon then I will be on the hunt for the right artist to do it.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's one of the very best bully tats I've ever seen, WOW!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I am not a tatoo person, don't have any myself but that is a beautiful tatoo. Really very nice.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Very nice work.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That tat is AWESOME!!! I do have tat's, this is stunning!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.