JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Our electricity went out today. I started the generator and put a lamp in the office and a little heater so all the fur babies would stay warm.

Ellie and Jagger found the best spot to stay warm.

ynytuvu9.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a great shot.... they look so cute together; however they do have a look of what, we didn't do it? maybe they were up to something :hmm:

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
what a great shot.... they look so cute together; however they do have a look of what, we didn't do it? maybe they were up to something :hmm:

I didn't know this until this morning but they stole my leather Carhart work gloves and destroyed them. I found one in the comforter they were sitting in and the other under my desk. The are so rotten.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I didn't know this until this morning but they stole my leather Carhart work gloves and destroyed them. I found one in the comforter they were sitting in and the other under my desk. The are so rotten.

Sure sound like 2Bullymama KNOWS her "bully faces!! She could tell by the picture that THEY were NOT so innocent! There own mama just thought they were lookin' CUTE!! They have mama wrapped-hee,hee:evil::yes::p Why is it they can fool their parents-but not their Aunties?!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:eek:

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Sure sound like 2Bullymama KNOWS her "bully faces!! She could tell by the picture that THEY were NOT so innocent! There own mama just thought they were lookin' CUTE!! They have mama wrapped-hee,hee:evil::yes::p Why is it they can fool their parents-but not their Aunties?!!

With these two bulldogs you never know what you will find. If it's not gloves, it's shoes or towels or bathrobes, hangers, blankets, pillows anything they shouldn't have they find a way to get it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You are NOT ALONE,Jennye. We know, we know................:yes4:
p.s.--Now that we know THE Truth...look back at the photo-it's funny! Partner's in crime="What, we didn't do nuttin',we jus'chillin on the comfy quilt,ma." :ashamed:

Last edited:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
LOL! Of course they found the best spot to keep warm! Love the expressions on their faces!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online