I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Jagger loves his present from Cate!!!
She picked out a Jolly Ball for him. He absolutely LOVES it!!!! We got one for Ellie but she was afraid of it so we took it back.

Jagger loves his, he walks around flinging it everywhere, chews it, lays on top of and rolls all over it. He knocked me in the legs with it and about took me down lol

enezyvyh.jpg

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
He is so cute! Dudley LOVES his jolly ball! Now, his is missing the rope, because he pulled that out somehow about 10 minutes after he got it, but the ball is his absolute favorite toy! He actually carries it around when he is outside. He has jaws like a bear trap! He'll pick it up and bring it to me, and then I have to kick it and he chases it around the yard. I love to watch him play with it. Jagger will get quite the workout with it! Oh...and be careful when that thing hits you...take you down is right!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lol strong aren't they? Brie has a kong wubba she fangs around n beats me with! jagger looks so cute! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That will last for YEARS!! Nitschke got one as puppy and we still have it almost 10 years later, but we did take the rope of it

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He looks like he is having some super fun!! He's a very handsome boy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.