How it works in my house.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Lololol, you must have so much fun at home with these two:tongue: I have to watch the video again later when it's a bit calmer in the house, brother in law with girlfriend is visiting and I think every appliance in the house is on maximum volume:whew: so I can't hear a thing, lol.

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] What a crack up! I just watched all the videos you posted and your furbabies are a real hoot. I nearly spit my coffee out after seeing the one where Vegas shut the door when caught eating the shake n' bake. OMG, That was precious!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
They are funny...and I'll never believe Vegas doesn't know exactly what he is doing!!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
This is so funny -Vegas cracks me up -he knows hows to annoy his sister xxxx

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Everything seems so normal until the camera pans up and shows King Vegas! Now that is FUNNY!! LOL!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I love Orion and Vegas they are such adorable siblings!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL2: By the look on Vegas's face, he knew EXACTLY what he was doing! lolololol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] OMG that is too funny (and extremely cute)! I love the way Vegas was so smug and Orion was letting you know she was not pleased! I love those growls! I bet you have a lot of funny happenings there., does crating help when they spat? Brie still gets into it w Gimli(he is my 10 yo mix) and when they go at it..wow, it's a little scary.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] OMG that is too funny (and extremely cute)! I love the way Vegas was so smug and Orion was letting you know she was not pleased! I love those growls! I bet you have a lot of funny happenings there., does crating help when they spat? Brie still gets into it w Gimli(he is my 10 yo mix) and when they go at it..wow, it's a little scary.

No....their spats are usually not anything serious. She does get mad if he takes her stinky. So....kenneling her then is really the safe bet that she won't loose her temper. But then he goes and climbs on her kennel or stares at her thru the kennel.....that pisses her off also.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, baby O was not pleased. LOL

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
No....their spats are usually not anything serious. She does get mad if he takes her stinky. So....kenneling her then is really the safe bet that she won't loose her temper. But then he goes and climbs on her kennel or stares at her thru the kennel.....that pisses her off also.

I can imagine! Lol too funny! Brie is, as you know, 1 to old n 41 pounds vs Gimli who is 10 and around 75. Her head can fit in his mouth but she is relentless and fearless. I just worry it will one day lead to one of them getting hurt. It is usually over something stupid too, then it escalates. I try to stop it before then, but happens so fast. I figure maybe after I get them apart I crate her n maybe that will get a message across to her to not puck fights? They both are to blame, but Brie is a tenacious lil thing!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Usually when they spat...Orion is the instigator. We do punish her by removing her out of the room and into another part of the house. Orion loves to have all eyes on her....center of attention. If Vegas, daddy and mommy are in the living room and she starts a fight, putting her in the next room over behind a baby gate just makes it horrible for all of us. She will sit and bark nonstop at you. So...we usually take her up to the master bedroom and leave her there. She has quiet time to regroup and calm down.

If Vegas is the instigator....putting him in the master bedroom just stresses him out. He will throw himself against the door and cry. So when he is the naughty one, putting him in the other room with his treat ball calms him down AND keeps him busy for 30 to 60 minutes. Then we give Orion her stinky and give her some quiet time to regroup after being harassed by her brother. Vegas suffers from not only epilepsy...but also some sort of movement disorder/neurological disorder. He needs to be redirected...or he will cry and lick the air.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online