We are heading out of Dodge......

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
image.jpgimage.jpgBogey and I will be leaving at 4 am tomorrow to go HOME! He has just hated the cold weather and snow, AND ice, and has literally hibernated for most of the trip to Ct. It took 67 degree weather the other day to get him outside where he had a romp in the snow with my grand dog, Elliot. Can't wait to get back to the sunshine state!

it looks like it was a miserable Christmas for a lot of us. I can only look ahead and hope that the New Year brings a better change. Bogey and I will be moving to a new home when we get back. Very bittersweet, but looking forward to standing on my own for the first time in my life. Well, Bogey will be with me and that is a blessing!

To all of our family that lost bullies this year, there are no words that will make the pain go away, but we are all here for you anytime!!

Will be off the airways a few days. On to the next chapter of my life!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Bogey and I will be leaving at 4 am tomorrow to go HOME! He has just hated the cold weather and snow, AND ice, and has literally hibernated for most of the trip to Ct. It took 67 degree weather the other day to get him outside where he had a romp in the snow with my grand dog, Elliot. Can't wait to get back to the sunshine state!

it looks like it was a miserable Christmas for a lot of us. I can only look ahead and hope that the New Year brings a better change. Bogey and I will be moving to a new home when we get back. Very bittersweet, but looking forward to standing on my own for the first time in my life. Well, Bogey will be with me and that is a blessing!

To all of our family that lost bullies this year, there are no words that will make the pain go away, but we are all here for you anytime!!

Will be off the airways a few days. On to the next chapter of my life!

Well Mary I wish you safe travels tomorrow…
I'm praying that 2014 brings some good news, and my wish is the same for you & Bogey… If not you know that I'm here for you for support, prayers, tears… whatever it takes!!! :hug2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Mary and Tracey, I also wish for the New Year 2014 to bring us all a fresh new start, and happiness, there has been enough sadness, stress, and heartache for many if us. Now that the Christmas season is over, I'm looking forward to making this town and our new home, ours. We had the most stressful and disastrous move, and our neighbour smashed out our cars back window, because we were parked in the visitors parking, and he took upon himself to teach us a lesson. They have done nothing but complain since we moved in, about our truck being in front of his house while we were moving in, and then because of our truck being in the visitors spot. It makes for a stressful and bad feelings with your neighbour, and not a nice way to start life in a new neighbourhood, plus we had to move so far away from my Grandson, who we have looked after for the past 5 years, and now won't be able to pick him up after school anymore and babysit, because of the distance, so me and hubby have been feeling blue and missing him already. I know that we will still see him, and we will always have a bond with him, but it's not the same as having e him everyday, and he's sad too, he misses his Papa too. Lets all hope that the new year brings us a better outlook and new beginnings. Take care guys, were all here for you.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Have a safe trip back home and so excited about your new home. Can't wait to see pics of it.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
YES!! Bogey gets back to his kind of weather! Have a safe trip and God Speed to both of you!! :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks for the update, Mary! Wishing you and Bogey the very BEST that 2014 has to offer. Travel safely back to Florida!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Safe travels to you and Bogey and all the best for the new year.... See you in a few days and good luck moving to the new home

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Have a safe trip home to Fla. Bogey will be so excited to feel warmth!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Safe travel, Mary & Bogey...Cami agrees with Bogey, thumbs down to cold!

She (we) got an electric blanket for Christmas from my son & Ican't get her OFF
the thing, not even to straight it over the entire bed so I can enjoy some.
:hissy2:
prayng for a blessed & happy New Year for all of you <;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.