Kain and Maverick destroying the house ;)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
We were away for Christmas yesterday and they couldn't come so were letting them have extra fun today.

Enjoy the videos really had us laughing this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, they certainly had a good time-Maverick got his own "ball" and played soccer solitare! Thank goodness for plastic Christmas tree decorations! The boys had a good time!:sarcastic:AND the tree is still standing!! Where do they stay when you are gone out? They are handsome boys-love Maverick's ears!!! They are TRYING to stand.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
awesome.... LOVE, LOVE LOVE Mavricks ears!!!

Can't believe the tree was still standing when they videos were over

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Well, they certainly had a good time-Maverick got his own "ball" and played soccer solitare! Thank goodness for plastic Christmas tree decorations! The boys had a good time!:sarcastic:AND the tree is still standing!! Where do they stay when you are gone out? They are handsome boys-love Maverick's ears!!! They are TRYING to stand.

We didn't leave till around 2, and then I was back at 5 for a bit, daughter here at 7 and we came home around 10 so they were in and out of there kennels. They love there little Den's so it's not hard to let them rest up for excerise when we get home.

The old "a tired dog is a good dog" works well for us :)

Staff online

Members online