ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank you guys so much for all the Birthday wishes for Winston!!! We didn't really celebrate because he in miserable in the "cone of shame" and his right eye is bothering him… We plan to celebrate when Daddy get's home, and his surgery is over with. Cake & a trip to PetSmart will bring out the butt wiggles ;)

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Thank you guys so much for all the Birthday wishes for Winston!!! We didn't really celebrate because he in miserable in the "cone of shame" and his right eye is bothering him… We plan to celebrate when Daddy get's home, and his surgery is over with. Cake & a trip to PetSmart will bring out the butt wiggles ;)

:birthday::birthday::birthday: Happy Belated Birthday Winston, I have been off air for a few days. Love the photos of his first year. Winston is just too cute.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:birthday::birthday::birthday: Happy Belated Birthday Winston, I have been off air for a few days. Love the photos of his first year. Winston is just too cute.

Thank you so much Andrea!!! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season!!! :christmas17:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy Birthday Winston! Cannot believe you are already a year old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Winston, you were the sweetest thing. Heaven could not be without you and you had to go too soon for the rest of us. Smile down on us and your family. We loved you so!

GusBus

Apr 21, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Oh, Tracey, I hope that sweet girl holding baby Winston in the pics (your daughter?) is holding up okay. You guys have been through TOO MUCH!! :fie:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Just when I thought i couldn't cry anymore.
I know Rosalie..I was thinking of this last night..barely a week ago we were wishing poor Winston a happy 1st birthday. This is not the way it's supposed to be. I am still in complete disbelief and shock..as we all are on EBN. Life can be cruel. My heart goes out to you Tracey..I can't say it enough.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh, Tracey, I hope that sweet girl holding baby Winston in the pics (your daughter?) is holding up okay. You guys have been through TOO MUCH!! :fie:

That is my daughter Lily, she absolutely LOVED Winston from the first moment I brought the puppies home… he was her baby :( She is doing okay, she has been sleeping w/me ever since it happened… we are trying hard to keep it together. We will get thru this...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.