Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie likes to put her chin on everything...not sure if it is a 'dominant' thing or just a thing she does. Normally she stands over Hunter, shoves her butt in his face - and I mean shoves it- lol she growls n bites his neck n pushes him down. Eventually he shrieks n I may have to redirect her. Poor Hunter is 14 1/2 years old n just doesn't know how to deal w a rambunctious puppy. Today however, she was gentle n just kept putting her chin on him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 169

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Such a cute pic. She is learning to play nice mom.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hunter must not feel well and maby Brie knows it.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Well...20 min after I took those n posted them, she ambushed him n took him down :unsure: she is going to give him a heart attack one day. I wish she could play w the other dogs but they hate it :(

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Brie is getting big!!! Winston starts that w/Roxie but she's so much bigger than Winston, she can lift her head to get away from him...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
So why would she gently lay her chin down on the other dog? I've seen our Charley do this too, only in his case, he will gently and quietly lay he's head down on, near my neck. He hasn't done this in a long time. I thought it was sweet, but also was concerned it was dominance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Poor Hunter. I remember when we brought Wilson home and Ace didn't quite know what to think. Ace too to Wilson really well and loved him but Wilson would try to play with him and Ace just couldn't keep up. Those are very precious moments you have there with Hunter and Brie.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
[MENTION=9825]Sharon Mitchel[/MENTION] I think it is a dominant gesture when she does that. I think there is a difference between her (and yours) laying their chin on our neck etc. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I'm still trying to figure Brie out. Lol she does this rough play thing w all 3 of my other dogs but none of them want to have anything to do w her. [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] it's sad really but I think they are all just too old to even want to deal w her. She keeps trying tho. Hunter n Loki are both 14 1/2 n she basically torments them w it. Gimli the big dog is 10 n growls at her. They fight every so often as a result so I'm trying to figure it all out. Brie is a big bundle of sweet, crazy, funny, relentless, stubborn, smart love ball! [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] she will be 1 year old tomorrow and weighs about 41 pounds. She hip checks the 2 very old dogs n sometimes they slide across the floor. She gets under the big dog. I think she is trying to trip him? I'm not sure but I wish she had a play bud.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Awe bless her heart....Like David said I was thinking maybe Hunter isn't feeling all that well and she senses it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@Sharon Mitchel I think it is a dominant gesture when she does that. I think there is a difference between her (and yours) laying their chin on our neck etc. @JeannieCO I'm still trying to figure Brie out. Lol she does this rough play thing w all 3 of my other dogs but none of them want to have anything to do w her. @Chumley it's sad really but I think they are all just too old to even want to deal w her. She keeps trying tho. Hunter n Loki are both 14 1/2 n she basically torments them w it. Gimli the big dog is 10 n growls at her. They fight every so often as a result so I'm trying to figure it all out. Brie is a big bundle of sweet, crazy, funny, relentless, stubborn, smart love ball! @ddnene she will be 1 year old tomorrow and weighs about 41 pounds. She hip checks the 2 very old dogs n sometimes they slide across the floor. She gets under the big dog. I think she is trying to trip him? I'm not sure but I wish she had a play bud.

OMG Winston will be 1 on the 14th, and I'm pretty sure he's over 60 lbs by NOW!!! He's gonna be a BIG baby… LOL Winston get's under Roxie, but like I said she lifts toys away from him so he can't reach them. It's craziness at my house… LOL

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
OMG Winston will be 1 on the 14th, and I'm pretty sure he's over 60 lbs by NOW!!! He's gonna be a BIG baby… LOL Winston get's under Roxie, but like I said she lifts toys away from him so he can't reach them. It's craziness at my house… LOL

Lol Winston is a big gorgeous bully! Brie s just a small framed bully I guess. But...don't tell her that! Gimli, the big dog, used to try to get away from her but he is at the point now where he just retaliates of he gets too annoyed w her. Her head could fit on his mouth, but does that stop her? Heck no!

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Such a cute pic. It sounds like after the camera was put away thing were back to normal. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.