JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
The only time Jagger has jumped on Cate and knocked her down was a few weeks ago when we had been gone to New Orleans. We came home and he jumped on her and gave her a lick bath. Other than that he doesn't jump on her. When I watch him I can tell by how he moves if he's tempted to jump and I try and change the situation as best I can. He does rub and bump into her a lot. I think she's just used to it. Even when playing he's not allowed to jump on her. When he was younger when he would try to jump, all play would immediately stop and he would get corrected. I also have Cate take part in giving treats, feeding and playing with toys. We make Jagger sit before he gets anything and I let Cate give it to him.

He got fixed as soon as we could. He has never been "gross"

Jagger is pretty rowdy but is very loving. He is very touchy-feely. He likes to be hugged, cuddled and literally squished. He will not sleep by himself. He has to have my daughter, a cat, someone has to sleep with him.

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
AND this is why I love Bullies because they are these gruff and tough looking fur babies with hearts and depths deeper than the oceans those two babies were meant to be together. Thank you for Sharing it brought tears to my eyes to see the love those two have for each other.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
The only time Jagger has jumped on Cate and knocked her down was a few weeks ago when we had been gone to New Orleans. We came home and he jumped on her and gave her a lick bath. Other than that he doesn't jump on her. When I watch him I can tell by how he moves if he's tempted to jump and I try and change the situation as best I can. He does rub and bump into her a lot. I think she's just used to it. Even when playing he's not allowed to jump on her. When he was younger when he would try to jump, all play would immediately stop and he would get corrected. I also have Cate take part in giving treats, feeding and playing with toys. We make Jagger sit before he gets anything and I let Cate give it to him.

He got fixed as soon as we could. He has never been "gross"

Jagger is pretty rowdy but is very loving. He is very touchy-feely. He likes to be hugged, cuddled and literally squished. He will not sleep by himself. He has to have my daughter, a cat, someone has to sleep with him.

Thank you! I try and correct him but I think he gets too excited but majority of the time I will catch it and he will go to "time out" for a bit. I know he wants to just play but sometimes it gets out of hand. Yeah, Gordo isn't neutered so hopefully with some more work I can get it under control. Thank you for responding.

ā™”Blessedā™„

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Does Jagger try to ever jump on your daughter? Gordo will be 1 in five days but I we are having an issue with Gordo jumoing on my son and knocking him down. Sometimes when my son is on the floor Gordo will try to do the "naughty" on my son. It is starting to stress me out, I thought it was a puppy phase but isn't stopping.

ā™”Blessedā™„
My Winston will be 1 on Dec 14th, and he is not neutered yetā€¦ LOL I have a 2 year old grandson, and whenever Winston would try to jump on him, I would make a point to get him into a sit/stay. I also let Marcus give him treats, and also put his food dish downā€¦ they need to realize that the "little" ones in the house are masters too. Winston has calmed down considerably...
[MENTION=9016]JennyeStear[/MENTION]
Your pictures are adorableā€¦. Bullies & kids are a great combo, they just need training like most ALL dogs do!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
absolutely wonderful pictures.... I love the ear holding , it is like she is holding his hand

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.