The boys...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
received their Secret Santa prezzie's from [MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] and Gio, Princess, and Diva today. Sebastian immediately grabbed one of Oliver's and tried to take it to the toy box. That's his thing, he will take a toy or antler away from Oliver or Remy and put it back in the toy box. Didn't get a picture of him stealing it, but got some afterwards. The boys can't open them until Christmas morning.

Also, Melissa, yours were wrapped so nice and the card was beautiful. With everything going on in my life right now, I didn't send out cards but want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. 001.jpg Oliver was guarding the prezzie's from any more of Sebastian's shenanigans LOL. Oh and that's Remy's tushie in the way.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh my gosh, that is such a cute picture of Oliver guarding the presents under the Christmas tree! He looks so serious! love him.

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oh my gosh, that is such a cute picture of Oliver guarding the presents under the Christmas tree! He looks so serious! love him.

He takes it very seriously, Henny. After all, it was one of his that Sebastian was trying to steal :ROFL:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
LOVE that pic!!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
received their Secret Santa prezzie's from @mcraven2 and Gio, Princess, and Diva today. Sebastian immediately grabbed one of Oliver's and tried to take it to the toy box. That's his thing, he will take a toy or antler away from Oliver or Remy and put it back in the toy box. Didn't get a picture of him stealing it, but got some afterwards. The boys can't open them until Christmas morning.

Also, Melissa, yours were wrapped so nice and the card was beautiful. With everything going on in my life right now, I didn't send out cards but want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.View attachment 61991 Oliver was guarding the prezzie's from any more of Sebastian's shenanigans LOL. Oh and that's Remy's tushie in the way.

I'm so glad you got them, I always get nervous sending packages out incase they get lost in the mail! And I love love love that picture of Oliver guarding the presents!!! Gio is the same way, once presents go under the tree, he thinks they are all his so he sits and watches them and doesn't let anyone near them! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
EXCELLENT guard dog.... he knows where the good stuff is

:hug: Kim.... Skylar and your family are always in my prayers

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.