cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sally is looking fabulous! She has such a sweet demeanor...i just love this little lady too!

Jeannie, have you tried a sweater on her to keep her warm? do you think she'll take to that for when she goes out for potty?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Mustang Sally's face Wreaks Character Jeannie, You can easily see the wear and tear on that baby, I can look back at what her life was without you and Mike, and the day you adopted her, how we all followed your ride in anticipation of her, What a wonderful day it was !! Knowing, Emma, Wilson and Jack would soon meet their most inspirational liter mate ever, She demands respect, she deserves love, she has given so willfully of her heart only to receive disappointment back, You and Mike have made her wildest dreams come true!! In return for the old will you showed her, she gives again her full heart, She's truly an Inspiration to this site.... She's definitely an inspiration to me, She means so much to us, She's been to hell and back, not knowing where she would end up next, or what abuse was to follow, She found you, and look at what she's accomplished in 7 months!! All because you took the first step!! We all knew that day that her dreams were finally realized!! and knowing we all want puppies, But look at the prize you rescued. She's truly a blessing to us all. Thank You for sharing with us yet again!! :yes: Every time I read about this girl, every time I see her face, and every time you post a video, I know her heart beats wildly with Joy!! I love reading stories of Rescues being rescued, But none of those stories compare to Mustang Sally, She's a once in a lifetime find!!

That totally warmed my heart Dave! :buddies: She rescued me too. :angelheart: I needed that old soul in my house.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sally is looking fabulous! She has such a sweet demeanor...i just love this little lady too!

Jeannie, have you tried a sweater on her to keep her warm? do you think she'll take to that for when she goes out for potty?

She has a few and doesn't mind them at all. She loves her fleece that was made for her too. We were thinking that maybe it has something to do with her past? She ran from Mike the other night when she he was down on the grass with her - she split and went back up the deck stairs and stared at the sliding glass door. It's funny when she runs from us. Makes me :giggle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not only happy .... she is a special beauty!

:kisskiss::love::drawheart2:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Hi Sally and @ieannieco from Brie

Attachments

• image.jpg