Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Okay. Does anyone else have this issue where your bully get's a hyper mood right after dinner time? Tank get's hyper EACH night after he has dinner:rundog: and demands us to play with him. If we don't.. he finds something he can get into that he knows he shouldn't have... Last night it was first one of my ugg boots...:nono: THEN he decided to go for my bra.. which is why there is one next to him in the picture.. just thought I'd warn you all!:tease: This is what I consider his "wanna play?" stance. With his cinnabun straight up in the air and head down.. he is something else!

995871_254970001324944_179695687_n.jpg

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
That is so funny. Gunny does this same thing after we let him in from going outside in the evening. He sprints all over the living room looking for something to chase him back or one of us to play with him.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley's play time is after his breakfast in the morning - before I go upstairs to my office and go to work. And we have to play outside! If the weather is bad, he goes to the door about 6 times and stands there...disgusted that he can't play outside. We have to do the same thing in the afternoon, after his walk, but before his dinner. Such brats!!! I have to say though, that is an adorable pic of Tank!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston is likes that after dinner too… drives me insane!!! :yell: I usually send him outside w/Roxie so they can run like wild coyotes… LOL

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love that picture of the "cinnabun!" :yes: My dogs have a "wild time" about 11 in the morning-(then it's naps)and again before bedtime. Bedtime is around 8-8:30. They run back and forth through the house, wrestling and growling, and grabbing toys. If I am watching TV-forget it-I can't hear anything but them! This is
their routine every night, and has gone on for years!! I love when it bedtime! ha!ha!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June doesn't do it every night, and at no particular time, but usually before bed. She sprints from the kitchen, to the bathroom and then to the living room couch and just plows right into you! She literally just throws her whole body onto the couch cushions, doesn't matter if there's a human there with a drink in their hand haha. Then she will freeze with her butt in the air, and then sprinting again! It's hysterical!

Shannon Cascioli

Mar 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hercules and Ariel
Both mine go absolutely bonkers after eating. They run laps and wrestle and go after each other. Some nights it is just too much.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
My new foster charges at me and shakes his head with the toy he has in his mouth over and over and over again.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
June doesn't do it every night, and at no particular time, but usually before bed. She sprints from the kitchen, to the bathroom and then to the living room couch and just plows right into you! She literally just throws her whole body onto the couch cushions, doesn't matter if there's a human there with a drink in their hand haha. Then she will freeze with her butt in the air, and then sprinting again! It's hysterical!

Daisy does this too! I have had plenty of things knocked out of my hands! And hers is not sprinting... Its hard core running!!! lol

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
Fiona does the same thing but also right after breakfast and then right after dinner. If we won't play with her, she finds something wrong to get into. Love them Bullies~

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Dudley's play time is after his breakfast in the morning - before I go upstairs to my office and go to work. And we have to play outside! If the weather is bad, he goes to the door about 6 times and stands there...disgusted that he can't play outside. We have to do the same thing in the afternoon, after his walk, but before his dinner. Such brats!!! I have to say though, that is an adorable pic of Tank!

:ROFL:I love the part about the bad weather!!! Cracks me up!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep... Every night around 7:30 or so Harlea goes in to her spastic mode and starts running all over the house until someone catches her to play.

sillyheadbon

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie Roll Schmitt
Tootsie jumps onto my lap full force and demands attention - that's if I'm sitting down... if not, it's attack my feet or pull all of the toys out of the basket until I play with her. This happens after dinner every night! She can get kind of mean and cranky if we don't play! She has me trained.... :rolleyes:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Cinnabun is totally cute! Mine do this when they have too much energy or they're too tired, like little kids they are! My answer is more brain work or just sit back and watch.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Love his 'cinnabun'! And yes, Petunia gets quite frisky at the same time each night and demands that we play with her...then she gets tired and conks out! Gotta love our Bullies!

Most Reactions