Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Love his 'cinnabun'! And yes, Petunia gets quite frisky at the same time each night and demands that we play with her...then she gets tired and conks out! Gotta love our Bullies!

I think that's the only reason that I like why he wants to play after dinner.. he gets extremely tired and knocks out too!! :babysleep:

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
Ya know, I thought Pepper was weird. After dinner, before her final walk, she goes NUTS. RUNS through the house, plowing over anyone or thing that is in the way until someone plays with her. usually its tug of war with her rope toys in what we call "Bulldog Mode". Head down, shoulders locked, butt up. Its hilarious...until she knocks baby over. oops!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes.... it is like a 'high' for them. Banks and Cheli go right into over-drive about 15 mins after eating

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Ya know, I thought Pepper was weird. After dinner, before her final walk, she goes NUTS. RUNS through the house, plowing over anyone or thing that is in the way until someone plays with her. usually its tug of war with her rope toys in what we call "Bulldog Mode". Head down, shoulders locked, butt up. Its hilarious...until she knocks baby over. oops!

Sounds just like Tank!!! It must be a bulldog thing! Because I thought he was just weird like that as well... looks like it runs in there genes!
:loco2:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
"With his Cinnabon up in the air." Hahahaha love it!
winslow is playful after dinner, but he is is craziest after we come in frm the rain. No clue why!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Why are bully booties so adorable??? Sheldon just wants to go outside its when he comes in that he gets the zoomies and grabs his toys and demands we play with him or he hits us with his toys.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Leon sleeps during the day, so I try to keep Stinky quite. But around 3-4pm he gets this burst of energy and runs around like a crazy dog til he wakes up his dad. After Leon gets up Stinky goes to sleep...lol

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon sleeps during the day, so I try to keep Stinky quite. But around 3-4pm he gets this burst of energy and runs around like a crazy dog til he wakes up his dad. After Leon gets up Stinky goes to sleep...lol

Sounds like you never get a break! :ROFL:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The wanna play stance? See.....I always thought it was the "I deserve a spanking" stance.

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Oh yeah. Henry does the same, every day. It's become a ritual of sorts for him.

PS...love Tank's cinnabun! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.