Butler vs screen saver

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
It's kinda hard to hear him growling because i have the news blasting in the background, but butler is watching my "dexter" screensaver and he does not understand the movement of the pictures. he is not a fan! :lol:

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ohhhhh. He is so scary. Especially with his bootie wagging in the air. He is absolutely adorable. How are the other two doing? Do you ever get to see Chas and Bigi?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love how their lips curl right before they bark.

[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION],I love the way Vegas's bottom lip curls in before he growls or barks too!!
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], to cute with his butt up in the air and his tail wagging yet ferocious!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow Butler is so gorgeous!!! That is so funny when they freak out at things they are not sure of!

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
thank everyone! :luv:
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] i haven't seen chas & bigi since august of 2008. i cried over them every single day for about a year. i emailed my ex husband a while back and he said they were doing great! so that's good, but i miss them still. butler is like a combination of the two of them, so he is PERFECT!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]
Well..I hope talking about them is easier..I just fell in love with them. I even made a scrapbook show casing Vegas's first year...and Chas and Bigi are in it. Here is the link..the book on the website is hard to read...but the page says "My two besties are Chas and Bigi from Arizona. They sent me cool stuff"
http://vegasbully.shutterfly.com/pictures/11

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well..I hope talking about them is easier..I just fell in love with them. I even made a scrapbook show casing Vegas's first year...and Chas and Bigi are in it. Here is the link..the book on the website is hard to read...but the page says "My two besties are Chas and Bigi from Arizona. They sent me cool stuff"

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well..I hope talking about them is easier..I just fell in love with them. I even made a scrapbook showcasing Vegas's first year...and Chas and Bigi are in it. Here is the link..the book on the website is hard to read...but the page says "My two besties are Chas and Bigi from Arizona. They sent me cool stuff"

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Oh!!! how cute! it is much easier now. i'm sure they are doing well and i have butler to love on now. i definitely missed having our online doggie friends, mostly you, but also bundy & tilly in scotland, and tinkerbell, she was somewhere in the south.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I think the Serial Frenchies are now on facebook also. I'll have to look and forward you their page.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.