Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION]

I know you are not 100% to blame.....she was a pita years before you joined this forum. BUT....OMG! She is so freaking spoiled. Look at her on the coolaroo bed, in front of the fire, snuggling with her stinky bear. This is the coolaroo bed that she threw a tantrum about until her daddy moved it in front of the fireplace.

Just thought you'd like to see what Orion is doing with Vegas's birthday present!!

IMG_9918.jpg

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
That is such a beautiful photo, so sweet, oh its a bullies life !!!!! (Hope Vegas has a comfy spot too!)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Awww, how cute:heart: I can't get over how flippin awesome her personality seems to be:w00t:. She has 99% awesomeness in her and 1% dog:tongue:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
That is sooooooo cute! I am jealous of Orion!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
OMG -- how adora-bull is she?!?

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
she is a cute monster. Have you every watched her videos on bully tube. I love the one where she eats the tissues

Oh my! I'm going to have to check out those videos :)

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG that is the cutest dang picture!!! LOL She just needs a blankie… :babysleep:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I watch them on Bullytube all the time....LOL my kids get on my EBN and watch the videos on Bullytube LOL...Orion is so stinkin cute!! Love that pic! At least she is making use of Vegas's bed because apparently he didn't beat her to it :D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@pdolphin27

I know you are not 100% to blame.....she was a pita years before you joined this forum. BUT....OMG! She is so freaking spoiled. Look at her on the coolaroo bed, in front of the fire, snuggling with her stinky bear. This is the coolaroo bed that she threw a tantrum about until her daddy moved it in front of the fireplace.

Just thought you'd like to see what Orion is doing with Vegas's birthday present!!

View attachment 60279

hahaha! She is the sweetest pita I have ever seen! She looks like a little baby laying like that and holding her baby! That is what you call PRECIOUS. :heart::heart::heart: Thanks for that!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's the cutest monster I know! She looks so cozy, she makes me tired looking at that photo, I'm ready to go back to bed now : D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.