Updated photo of Kain and a new friend

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Hello Strangers, I know I know I'm the stranger here :)

I figured I would drop by and update with a picture of Kain, almost his 2 year birthday so I will be sure to update when it's here.

We found a dog for Kain to be friends with, we debated for quite some time as he is so good and we didn't want to risk wrecking that in any way.
Kain loves to play so much it's like we can never wear him down, for a bulldog that is rare and I know will change alot now that he is two.

Kain is doing Great and we decided to get him a nice big friend as he loves to wrestle, tug-a-war and ruff housing, his new buddy is a Boxer / Mastiff.
His dad was a Boxer/Mastiff and mom is a NeoMastiff so I suspect he will be large.

Needless to say I can't have a large 'untrained' dog so I've started my first session of clicker training with him tonight.

Rolling back the clock to when we got Kain 2 years ago, bathroom breaks on the hour, training, baby teeth, my oh my what did we do lol.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

TTYL,
Vince

Updated photo of my best bud Kain!
p912884547-4.jpg

After a fresh bath with his harness off, a rare moment :)
p746534056-4.jpg

Introducing Maverick! 2 months old and almost standing as tall as the Boss
p965656312-4.jpg

Maverick toying with Kain, every once and awhile Kain reminds him how he's still a pup
p169223456-4.jpg

Round and Round they go, when they will stop NO ONE KNOWS!
p325781143-4.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: Vince!!!

Kain is just gorgeous... your photos are great, as usual! WOW - Maverick is going to be one BIG boy... Kain get your shots in now, won't be long before he wins everything.

Look forward to the training videos.

Good to see you.... hope all is well

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
He's beautiful! How fun to have two furbabies now! Enjoy!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Gorgeous dogs! "cause I'm partial to bullies...that Kain is one handsome, handsome boy! Your new baby is going to give Kain a run for his money, I think. Best wishes -- and ENJOY!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Kain is just so handsome! And Maverick, well just the cutest thing ever! I am very partial to the Mastiffs, as I raise 2 bullmastiffs in Ct. You now have the best of both worlds , congratulations!! Keep us posted on Mavericks GROWTH! He will be a big boy!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Kain looks great! Now you've got 2 handsome boys! Can't wait to see some playtime vids!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Great seeing you back on EBN! :)

Wow, Kain is looking SO HANDSOME!! and your new boy Maverick…what a cutie! The two of them look like great buddies. You sure do have your hands full but I'm sure you're loving every minute of it!

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Kain is beautiful, yes I believe Maverick will be huge!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online