Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi my name is Diesel and I've lost my ball ... can someone please help me find it?

It might be here
attachment.php
can you see it?

or maybe over here
attachment.php
can you see it?

where oh where is my red ball ... why did it leave me missing it so???

:lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dang ball... they never stay where you leave them. Diesel - tell Momma to go buy you a new one!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Dang ball... they never stay where you leave them. Diesel - tell Momma to go buy you a new one!!

he was so darn sad when his ball got lost ... mommy knows where it is :lol: but David put it out of his reach because Diesel has little cuts and bloody spots on his chin from the ball being beat up so vigorously by that silly boy! but I thought the pictures where so cute I just had to share :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Diesel, lol. He looks so sad looking for his ball, but if it's injuring him, then it's for the best that Daddy hid it on him. I agree Diesel, ask Mommy for a new softer ball. Anyway, I think I saw the cat down the street playing with your red ball. Darn Cat. Diesel is so cute.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Aww poor Diesel, lol. He looks so sad looking for his ball, but if it's injuring him, then it's for the best that Daddy hid it on him. I agree Diesel, ask Mommy for a new softer ball. Anyway, I think I saw the cat down the street playing with your red ball. Darn Cat. Diesel is so cute.

Diesel says ... :yikes:a CAT has my ball :jawdrop: oh how dare that dang cat steal my ball, makes my head go :explode: I'm going to :rundog: that cat down and show it I'm a :bulldog: and tell it :nonono: and if mommy doesn't give me a soft ball that won't hurt my poor little chin when I beat it up I'm going to :hissycry:!

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Poor guy lost his ball, time to go buy 10 new ones :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Diesel says ... :yikes:a CAT has my ball :jawdrop: oh how dare that dang cat steal my ball, makes my head go :explode: I'm going to :rundog: that cat down and show it I'm a :bulldog: and tell it :nonono: and if mommy doesn't give me a soft ball that won't hurt my poor little chin when I beat it up I'm going to :hissycry:!
That's right Diesel you show that mean ole cat who's boss!!! Mommy will buy you a nice new soft one and maybe even a bone to go with it.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
What Diesel wants - Diesel should get. I say this as Buster tries ( again!) to crawl onto my lap - all 55 lbs of his beautiful 10 month old Bully self knocking the air out of my lungs - and my iPad to the floor-and Miss Talluah walks into her crate in absolute disgust. What is it with these boys ??????? Gotta love 'em. Loved the pics. I can just see that big handsome Diesel demolishing his ball. Buster is still at the stuffy stage. Demolishing his snuggle puppy by sucking its face off :p

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh Deisel, I think you need a Jolly ball with the handle! It is big enough so you can find it! Then your chin won't get sore! Tell ma to go fetch it!ha!ha!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
ha ha ha DUke loses his under the coffee table all the time I think he would sit there for two days and stare under it until we get it for him!

too cute.. love his face!! :yes:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
What Diesel wants - Diesel should get. I say this as Buster tries ( again!) to crawl onto my lap - all 55 lbs of his beautiful 10 month old Bully self knocking the air out of my lungs - and my iPad to the floor-and Miss Talluah walks into her crate in absolute disgust. What is it with these boys ??????? Gotta love 'em. Loved the pics. I can just see that big handsome Diesel demolishing his ball. Buster is still at the stuffy stage. Demolishing his snuggle puppy by sucking its face off :p

Oh my goodness I LOVE your new avatar picture of the babies they are so gorgeous!!!! Diesel has taken to being a lap dog :lol: something very new for him, he normally doesn't want to be on your lap or held but now he climbs into my lap and wants me to hug and snuggle him (which I love :) ) Diesel really loves soft toys, stuffies and rope toys but my sons lab always tears them apart so he doesn't get toys like that anymore, tho Ally is gone for the month so I'm going to let the babies have some fun toys. Give Miss T & Buster hugs from me and the troops :hug:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] - they had the Jolly Ball with the handle, but chewed the handle off :lol: and once it was gone he wouldn't have anything to do with it anymore :lol:
[MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] - thank you :) Diesel is my sweet baby boy just love his little face
[MENTION=8610]Jennifer Clark[/MENTION] - now that my sons lab is gone for the month I will let the babies have some fun soft toys to play with, once the lab comes back all the soft toys will be destroyed in no time flat :(
[MENTION=9759]s5nelson[/MENTION] - that sad face makes ya feel guilty but makes ya laugh at the same time because it's so stinkin cute!
[MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] - how cute :lol: Diesel was very confused that I didn't jump up and help him :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.