Five months old now!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Squeeee!!! He is sooooo cute. And so much bigger since the bully bash!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy birthday Rocco.... you are one handsome little bully boy!!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
June turned 5 months yesterday :) And only 28 lbs. You have a big boy :)

Thats ok I want a big guy lol.... and that was a guesstimate. He weighed in at 25 lbs on the dot on Oct 5. He seems to be 8-10 lbs heavier each month!! so he must be pushing 35 now especially since we began 3 cups of food daily as opposed to 1.5 we were doing before that vet visit!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
It's crazy how much bullies differ in size and weight! Our vet thinks June will be about 45-50 lbs based on her weight at 4 months. She's gained only a pound/week almost which is crazy compared to Rocco! She gets 1 cup twice a day. I love big bulldogs :) and I love that he cuddles! June is just now starting to sit on our laps and be calm. 28 pounds doesn't sound like too much till you have one on your lap!

B

Baxter Tiberius

Rocco is handsome WTF!
And he's same age as Baxter.
Baxter has that same white and brown fuzzy bed that he also no longer fits in LOL ...

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
It's crazy how much bullies differ in size and weight! Our vet thinks June will be about 45-50 lbs based on her weight at 4 months. She's gained only a pound/week almost which is crazy compared to Rocco! She gets 1 cup twice a day. I love big bulldogs :) and I love that he cuddles! June is just now starting to sit on our laps and be calm. 28 pounds doesn't sound like too much till you have one on your lap!
June is a cutie patutie also. We need UPDATED pics of her sweet little face.

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Rocco is handsome WTF!
And he's same age as Baxter.
Baxter has that same white and brown fuzzy bed that he also no longer fits in LOL ...

Haha yes! The bed actually belongs to my girlfriend's dachsund bt he has two at home so she brought one over for Rocco while he was small. He mostly puts his body in it now and lays his head and front arms on the floor lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.