"Dog Bed"

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
So I went to Costco the other day and found a giant dog bed on sale for $30. I figured that Winston has a bed upstairs, so why not get another one for downstairs.

The first day I walked over to find this:
IMAG0388.jpg

Last night, I was sitting on the couch, wondering why I wasn't being buried in pets only to find this behind me:
IMAG0389.jpg

Dog bed my @$$ hahahahahaha!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's too funny! hahahaha, I love that second pic, tell the whole story! Smart kitty :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lol -are you sure it was a dog bed lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Are you kidding, you want him to do WHAT?? Lay on a DOG BED??? He's not a DOG!!! you really have sooommmmeeeee nerve!!! :ROFL:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Haha. Lol. Priceless. This picture is so cute. He didn't need a dog bed, he has a couch bed, plus he's just being nice, he wanted to share his new bed with his kitty.

OP
s5nelson

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Are you kidding, you want him to do WHAT?? Lay on a DOG BED??? He's not a DOG!!! you really have sooommmmeeeee nerve!!! :ROFL:

Hahaha! It wasn't even that he didn't want to lay on it, it's that Fergus took his bed! Winston looked over at me and back at Fergus & sighed loudly only to then give up & jump up on the loveseat as if to say "moooommmmmm he took my spot again!" :w00t:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
The second photo is awesome. Love cats just as much as bullies. The dog would not dare kick the cat out of there.

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahaha! It wasn't even that he didn't want to lay on it, it's that Fergus took his bed! Winston looked over at me and back at Fergus & sighed loudly only to then give up & jump up on the loveseat as if to say "moooommmmmm he took my spot again!" :w00t:
Oh I see, the evil cat took the babies bed. In my house dog beds are for eating and couches are for bully butt.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can see that Fergus is NOW is charge… LOL :D

OP
s5nelson

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Oh I see, the evil cat took the babies bed. In my house dog beds are for eating and couches are for bully butt.

Haha! Fortunately he doesn't chew his dog beds, he just likes to nest in them and chew his toys in them, but then the mean kitty took his bed! Isn't it amazing that he's over 4x the cat's weight and yet still gets pushed around :LMAO:

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha! Fortunately he doesn't chew his dog beds, he just likes to nest in them and chew his toys in them, but then the mean kitty took his bed! Isn't it amazing that he's over 4x the cat's weight and yet still gets pushed around :LMAO:
We have a tuxedo cat that Brutus just loves to chase around and torture. I am constantly yelling "no killing the kitty". I really think he just wants to play, but Boots wants nothing to do with him.

OP
s5nelson

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
We have a tuxedo cat that Brutus just loves to chase around and torture. I am constantly yelling "no killing the kitty". I really think he just wants to play, but Boots wants nothing to do with him.

Oh no!!! Too funny! I had a friend who's black lab knew the command "eat the cat" and would go over to the cat, grab the poor cat with her mouth and then start licking her like crazy haha! They were the best of friends so the cat didn't mind, but the first time I heard that command I about freaked!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
just too cute....guess kitty is in charge!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl:.... they are not dumb by any means.... the dog has a bed... it is the couch So the cat thanks you

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL2: This made me laugh out loud, looks like my house.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.