Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 27

Thread: Jagger really just wants left alone...

  1. #13
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    aprilemari's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,902
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)
    402

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    hah my husband has to hog carry Lola out of bed every morning! it can't be Monday every day!

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #14
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,202
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2738

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyleeotis12321 View Post
    Yep here too! Harley slept till 12:45 pm....All red and his eyes look horrible...my guess ALLERGIES! We need that freeze over again. It hit 60 degrees here near Chicago and the mold spores are -a-flyin'. Sometime its day to day...Sweet boy hope he feels better keep us updated!
    Mold...after taking on water 3 times in this past 6 months, I found mold
    in my dining room wall this weekend. It's got to be all along the backside
    of my house which would be living room, 2 bedrooms (one I sleep in) too.

    I'm moving out! I take immune suppressant for overactive immune system
    therefore have no working immune system to fight mold illness & symptoms
    once started. Taking care of 80 y/o Mother w/Alzheimer's so I can't afford
    to do that.

    Then suing City for not fixing drainage issue from the field behind my house
    flooding it and the public street in front of my house. I've owned my house
    14 years and having to walk away



    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  3. #15
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Valentine215's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Kyle, TX
    Posts
    1,069
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)
    32

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    Awww...poor Jagger...he's had a rough few days!

    RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

  4. #16
    I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card! JennyeStear's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Lowell, AR
    Posts
    587
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Mold...after taking on water 3 times in this past 6 months, I found mold
    in my dining room wall this weekend. It's got to be all along the backside
    of my house which would be living room, 2 bedrooms (one I sleep in) too.

    I'm moving out! I take immune suppressant for overactive immune system
    therefore have no working immune system to fight mold illness & symptoms
    once started. Taking care of 80 y/o Mother w/Alzheimer's so I can't afford
    to do that.

    Then suing City for not fixing drainage issue from the field behind my house
    flooding it and the public street in front of my house. I've owned my house
    14 years and having to walk away

    Sending you lots of love.
    Jennye

  5. #17
    I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card! JennyeStear's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Lowell, AR
    Posts
    587
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    Who would not want to snuggle with this???
    Oh and this my friends is why I have a California king size bed
    Jennye

  6. #18
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,170
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11506

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Mold...after taking on water 3 times in this past 6 months, I found mold
    in my dining room wall this weekend. It's got to be all along the backside
    of my house which would be living room, 2 bedrooms (one I sleep in) too.

    I'm moving out! I take immune suppressant for overactive immune system
    therefore have no working immune system to fight mold illness & symptoms
    once started. Taking care of 80 y/o Mother w/Alzheimer's so I can't afford
    to do that.

    Then suing City for not fixing drainage issue from the field behind my house
    flooding it and the public street in front of my house. I've owned my house
    14 years and having to walk away

    Will you ever catch a break????


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  7. #19
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,202
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2738

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    [QUOTE=2BullyMama;427433]Will you ever catch a break????

    Evil has been working overtime here, but I do believe GOD is
    turning it around and working on my behalf as HE has all along.
    You know, my heart has been breaking, I've already taken the
    hit and I didn't even cry, freak out or rant, I just knew I was
    done and my time here is over. I talked to Aaron and thankfully,
    he's not moving with me but do his own thing, it's so time!

    GOD has even provided a house, it's been available to me for
    3 months but I had to KNOW, I'd done all I could do before
    giving up...I have peace Christine, thank you for uplifting me
    every day, it has meant so much and helped more than I can
    express...your prayers for me have been heard and Mother &
    I will be moving and in there before Thanksgiving~my favorite
    holiday~Yes, I am thankful and very blessed~Hugs & much love!


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  8. #20
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,170
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11506

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    [QUOTE=Texas Carol;427458]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Will you ever catch a break????

    Evil has been working overtime here, but I do believe GOD is
    turning it around and working on my behalf as HE has all along.
    You know, my heart has been breaking, I've already taken the
    hit and I didn't even cry, freak out or rant, I just knew I was
    done and my time here is over. I talked to Aaron and thankfully,
    he's not moving with me but do his own thing, it's so time!

    GOD has even provided a house, it's been available to me for
    3 months but I had to KNOW, I'd done all I could do before
    giving up...I have peace Christine, thank you for uplifting me
    every day, it has meant so much and helped more than I can
    express...your prayers for me have been heard and Mother &
    I will be moving and in there before Thanksgiving~my favorite
    holiday~Yes, I am thankful and very blessed~Hugs & much love!
    I hope and pray this is a new road if positive things to come


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  9. #21
    I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card! JennyeStear's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Lowell, AR
    Posts
    587
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    [QUOTE=Texas Carol;427458]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Will you ever catch a break????

    Evil has been working overtime here, but I do believe GOD is
    turning it around and working on my behalf as HE has all along.
    You know, my heart has been breaking, I've already taken the
    hit and I didn't even cry, freak out or rant, I just knew I was
    done and my time here is over. I talked to Aaron and thankfully,
    he's not moving with me but do his own thing, it's so time!

    GOD has even provided a house, it's been available to me for
    3 months but I had to KNOW, I'd done all I could do before
    giving up...I have peace Christine, thank you for uplifting me
    every day, it has meant so much and helped more than I can
    express...your prayers for me have been heard and Mother &
    I will be moving and in there before Thanksgiving~my favorite
    holiday~Yes, I am thankful and very blessed~Hugs & much love!
    Your positive outlook and attitude say so much. You have been through so much but yet you are thankful for everything you do have.

    Brighter days are ahead. Sending lots of love your way.
    Jennye

  10. #22
    Wrinkle Wiper Harleyleeotis12321's Avatar
    Real Name
    Leigh Anne
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Buffalo Grove, IL
    Posts
    101
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    @texascarol @JennyeStear, Soo sorry to hear about mold problem Carol, just awful and very serious! hope all works out-my prayers and thoughts are with you and also sending positive vibes! Jennye how is your boy doing? Harleys problem is turning out to be an infected tail, vet tomorrow! Hope all is well otherwise for all!

  11. #23
    I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card! JennyeStear's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Lowell, AR
    Posts
    587
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyleeotis12321 View Post
    @texascarol @JennyeStear, Soo sorry to hear about mold problem Carol, just awful and very serious! hope all works out-my prayers and thoughts are with you and also sending positive vibes! Jennye how is your boy doing? Harleys problem is turning out to be an infected tail, vet tomorrow! Hope all is well otherwise for all!
    Jagger's tummy is fine. He is back to himself. No more tummy or poo problems. His allergies seem to be flaring up right now. He goes the 17th for allergy testing. It isn't severe right now but his skin is pink. On his face where he is white it's pink. So, we are going to do the tests and see if the steroid shots will be more effective.
    Jennye

  12. #24
    Wrinkle Wiper Harleyleeotis12321's Avatar
    Real Name
    Leigh Anne
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Buffalo Grove, IL
    Posts
    101
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Jagger really just wants left alone...

    Soo glad he's better Let us Know what testing results are, please.. @JennyeStear

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •