I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
y6e2azej.jpg
jagger walked all night with Cate. He loved it. We have a few families in our neighborhood that know Jagger and they bought him special bulldog friendly treats for Halloween. So, he thought everyone should have given him treats :)

No pictures of Ellie. All the masks and "monsters" totally freaked her out so she laid in my bed and chewed on stuffies.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What a cute costume... Great pic!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Trick or treating has to be hard work when you are that cute. No wonder she laid in bed all evening.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Love his outfit ,hes such a handsome spiderbull ;-)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
How cute is he? I love that your neighbors bought him special treats. My neighbors suck. We were out to dinner one night and my dryer caught on fire .it was a stackable unit and the whole thing was on fire and the whole yard was full of smoke and do you think anyone noticed or called the fire dept? NO. Thank god we did not stay for dessert or we would have lost our house.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Awww, I love the Jagger! Hate spiders! But I must admit he is soooo cute, even in that creepy costume! It so the sweetest thing that he went trick or treating with the kids, and he is just a "fuzzy" kid! AND he is so special he gets SPECIAL treats! What great neighbors!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
How cute is he? I love that your neighbors bought him special treats. My neighbors suck. We were out to dinner one night and my dryer caught on fire .it was a stackable unit and the whole thing was on fire and the whole yard was full of smoke and do you think anyone noticed or called the fire dept? NO. Thank god we did not stay for dessert or we would have lost our house.
So sorry to hear about your neighbors being so uncaring. Seems that's the way it's going in these times.....I don't have any neighbors-but at least I don't have to deal with "uncaring" ones, which seems even worse! I have always heard "what goes around, comes around" (or something like that............) So thankful your home was okay. Where was your Brutus???

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So sorry to hear about your neighbors being so uncaring. Seems that's the way it's going in these times.....I don't have any neighbors-but at least I don't have to deal with "uncaring" ones, which seems even worse! I have always heard "what goes around, comes around" (or something like that............) So thankful your home was okay. Where was your Brutus???

We didnt have him yet but I do have two labs that were in another part of the house that did not fill with smoke yet. It was contained to the kitchen and the smoke thankfully was in the kitchen and venting outside to the backyard through the dryer vent. God was definetly in the O'Toole house that night because we had the whole family to dinner and the kids wanted dessert and my husband and I did not. We almost gave in. If we did the smoke and fire would have certainly spread to the rest of the house.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.