Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spider Dog

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Spider Dog

Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    We didnt have him yet but I do have two labs that were in another part of the house that did not fill with smoke yet. It was contained to the kitchen and the smoke thankfully was in the kitchen and venting outside to the backyard through the dryer vent. God was definetly in the O'Toole house that night because we had the whole family to dinner and the kids wanted dessert and my husband and I did not. We almost gave in. If we did the smoke and fire would have certainly spread to the rest of the house.
    Thankful that your dogs-and your home were okay-so good that you skipped dessert! Good timing.
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Spider Dog

Excellent spider dog!!
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads