Had to share on more...one of my Favs....

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
8 - 28.01.13.jpgThis was is one of my favourite photo's this was taken through the window, we had a few people over the night before, next morning I fing open my Curtains to see Bazza just sitting there, so serious, so ran and got the camera. I wonder what is was thinking ???

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh BOY... looks like he's surveying the damage from the night before!!! LOL :lol:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I think he's thinking: " Who drank all my dang beer??"

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus would be knocking over the bottles to see if any was left for him.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Lol, I was thinking the same thing, he's pretty upset there was no beer left for him!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
damn humans... don't they know how to clean up after a party? :tapfoot: that is what he was thinkng

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
LOVE IT! Loki has to have his own chair when we are out having a fire or anything :)
Bazza loves his own chair too, but unfortunately he has destroyed them, so we don't usually leave them out.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing, he's pretty upset there was no beer left for him!!

I think he's thinking: " Who drank all my dang beer??"

Oh BOY... looks like he's surveying the damage from the night before!!! LOL :lol:

damn humans... don't they know how to clean up after a party? :tapfoot: that is what he was thinkng

I agree with you all, it was like is was glaring at us, we were laughing at him from behind the window and he just sat there like a statue, I can just picture him thinking "who drank all the beer? Where's the party gone? Who is going to clean up this mess? " LOL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hes saying "Really?..you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!" ha ha great picture

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.