JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
This was one of the biggest messes all 3 of them have made together. Not necessarily the bed but all those feathers!!!! It took me what seemed like forever to get all those things picked up. But I love all of them being together and happy :)

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Oh my goodness! All three of them are just too adorable! These pictures are absolutely priceless! I'm so glad that the three of them get along so well and have such a great time together :)

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh my goodness! All three of them are just too adorable! These pictures are absolutely priceless! I'm so glad that the three of them get along so well and have such a great time together :)

They all do very well. Ellie is very loving and love the attention. We are still just working on her nervous energy when she is unsure and her excitability. I think she will always be high energy and excitable in just working on her controlling it :)

These 3 make quite the crew. Jagger is the ring leader and trouble maker, Cate plays along and blames it on "the dogs" and Ellie is a follower and does what everyone else does. They keep me on my toes for sure.

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
They all do very well. Ellie is very loving and love the attention. We are still just working on her nervous energy when she is unsure and her excitability. I think she will always be high energy and excitable in just working on her controlling it :)

These 3 make quite the crew. Jagger is the ring leader and trouble maker, Cate plays along and blames it on "the dogs" and Ellie is a follower and does what everyone else does. They keep me on my toes for sure.

I'm sure she'll grow out of the nervous energy the longer she is with you guys. Fergus was adopted & never used to be a lap cat, he preferred the edge of the couch to laying in my lap. Now I can barely sit down on the couch without him climbing into my lap and telling me that he wants his ears rubbed haha!

Oh I bet! I would totally blame the dogs as well in her shoes! Ellie is going to learn to be a trouble maker too ;)

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I'm sure she'll grow out of the nervous energy the longer she is with you guys. Fergus was adopted & never used to be a lap cat, he preferred the edge of the couch to laying in my lap. Now I can barely sit down on the couch without him climbing into my lap and telling me that he wants his ears rubbed haha!

Oh I bet! I would totally blame the dogs as well in her shoes! Ellie is going to learn to be a trouble maker too ;)

We've only had Ellie a short time but she has already come so far. She had such a great attitude and love for everyone that it makes it really easy to Cate for her.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
GREAT photos....sorry to hear about your pillow but they are just too cute, LOVE the last photo....what, huh Mom....all 3...lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online