A couple of videos:)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Sooo... the other day I shared "a crappy story" about :poo: and some of us agreed vomit is worse:eek:. This morning I was cuddling with Bennie on the white fluffy carpet by the couch (which I JUST cleaned yesterday by the way) and Boeboe comes running from outside to join... when she reaches us she stops and pukes up the water she just drank all over Bennie, me and the carpet:yikes:.

And here is a couple of videos I took yesterday to lighten this thread up;) one is of Joey's butt... kind of. It was her 6th birthday yesterday:w00t: My lill girl:heart:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151963746573447&set=vb.607848446&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151963729223447&set=vb.607848446&type=3&theater

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... I just :heart: both of these!!! Where did you find that princess palace?!! That is the cutest thing ever... I'm afraid Winston would just try & eat it!!! LOL :D

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh my goodness... I just :heart: both of these!!! Where did you find that princess palace?!! That is the cutest thing ever... I'm afraid Winston would just try & eat it!!! LOL :D

I bought it here in South Africa in a store called "Mr Price"... It was on super sale, I think I paid something like R90 for it which is about 9 dollar, lol. I got them a tent similar to this one when they were puppies but that one is looooooooong gone:tongue: They loved it then, used to play like crazy running in and out of it. Now they just use it to sleep in:) Here these tents are very common, you can get it basically in any store that sells stuff for kids, they had a super cute one for boys as well, it was more castle like in blue/grey/brown colors, but it was 3 times as expensive so I left it.

My kids stopped chewing on stuff when they were about 1 1/2, before that they left nothing alone, lol. Now they never destroy anything... except for the doorstops I made filled with rice... I still find rice here and there even though I've vacuumed like 10 times after that:tongue:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Dear Petra, thank you for brightening my day w/these 2 videos, love them!

Cami & I send Birthday wishes for long, healthy life to Joey, she looks great :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Crappy iPad.... Can't see videos, will catch them when I get on my PC

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Blah vomit, I hate vomiting, but loved the vidoes, lots of Bum wagging and that sleeping beauty in the luxury bed :up:, thanks for sharing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.