Costume Fail

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha - I've SO been there! Bullies are hard to fit for costumes!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Rocco looks so cute even if it's a wee bit small! I had the same problem with Tate's lion costume. I got him an XXL but the strap around the neck wouldn't fit him. It was from last year's post-Halloween sale. Another big sign that he needs to lose a little poundage :(

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Rocco is adorable!!! I had the same problem last year [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]. I bought a XXL from Petsmart and it would not go around Vegas's neck. Within the last year I changed food and he went from 63 lbs. which he held down for over 2.5 years, to 56-57 lbs. He can now where an XXL

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Rocco is adorable!!! I had the same problem last year @cali baker. I bought a XXL from Petsmart and it would not go around Vegas's neck. Within the last year I changed food and he went from 63 lbs. which he held down for over 2.5 years, to 56-57 lbs. He can now where an XXL

That's impressive, Kelly! what an incentive for Tate to lose weight...then i won't need to buy him a new costume for next year, LOL!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... That is the best looking lobster ever. So cute

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thank you everyone! Yea he's lucky he's got the looks to keep him out of trouble! Lol now I need to decide if I'll get another lobster or use the opportunity to get something different?? Hmm that's all we want from the costumes is just a few pics after all right? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.