A "crappy" story:)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
This little story happened in November last year. Since I wasn't a member then I thought I share it with you all now:)

^^^^This is Bennie, the star of the story;)

S**t happens...really it does!!!

Friday morning 03:45, the bed is warm and softer than ever, puppies are sleeping quietly, still there is a strong smell of :poo: in the air... eventually I can't deal with it anymore and it wakes me up. Puppies? nothing. I drag myself out in the hallway and the stank almost made me puke, when I turn on the light I see two very sad faces in the dogs room. It's Bennie who took a :poo:, and not just any :poo:, a GIANT :poo:. He started by the window, and since the windows on the house are low he managed to put a nice piece on the windowsill. He thereafter continued in under the table, between the chairs, somewhere there he stepped in his own :poo: and he finished up by wiping his *** on the baby gate. Some pieces of :poo: even spurted out of his *** on to the hallway floor, *SIGH*. I quickly collected all the dogs and took them out, heads out to kitchen to get some hard core cleaning supplies only to realize our pug ALSO took a :poo: inside, *SIGH with hanging head*. I'm not even gonna bother explaining the cleaning process cos I think you can all imagine it was NOT fun. One hour later I was back in bed thinking about millions of doggy feet, soil and rain...

Adding to this story that I that morning also found :poo: spurted on the wall outside their room:confused: I have NO idea what went on that night, normally if they need to go out in the night they make sure I hear them and take them out. Maybe I slept to deep or he was in a BIG hurry, lol, it was rough non the less:tongue:

Last edited:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh no. I would have secretly woken up hubby and then made believe I was asleep when he woke up to the mess. :whistle:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha, [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I wouldn't get away with it, he would just wake me up to take care of it:tongue:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh No, what a "Shitty" way to wake up. Lol. You should do what I do, Tell hubby you will puke if you smell it, and you can't clean it up. ( I don't really) lol. He cleans it up everytime. Thank goodness they haven't had any pee or poop accidents in the house since they were puppies.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I can clean up poop its vomit I can't clean up without gagging animal or human...

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Oh No, what a "Shitty" way to wake up. Lol. You should do what I do, Tell hubby you will puke if you smell it, and you can't clean it up. ( I don't really) lol. He cleans it up everytime. Thank goodness they haven't had any pee or poop accidents in the house since they were puppies.

Luckily for me, the gf doesn't like the way I clean it (she gets the Lysol and disinfects, mops the floor, the whole 9) and I just pick it up, flush it, and wipe it down usually with like a baby wipe. Needless to say, if she is there, she would rather clean it herself lol

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Luckily for me, the gf doesn't like the way I clean it (she gets the Lysol and disinfects, mops the floor, the whole 9) and I just pick it up, flush it, and wipe it down usually with like a baby wipe. Needless to say, if she is there, she would rather clean it herself lol
Excellent strategy matt! If you do a job bad enough you wont get asked to do it again! I like it!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. My hubby does a really good job of cleaning. Plus he does the early morning potty duty, since he's always up really early, and I get all day, and the late night walks.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Petra youre in the running for winning the October award for "Post with the most :poo:'s in it!" I counted 8! :D

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Excellent strategy matt! If you do a job bad enough you wont get asked to do it again! I like it!

Exactly! I learned this from a very young age when my mother asked me to do things I didn't want to do lol

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8610]Jennifer Clark[/MENTION] I'm the same, vomit is 1000 times worse:eek:
[MENTION=9549]fastmatt613[/MENTION] good strategy, my hubby is practicing it daily on most things;)
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] I felt after that night I needed a price of some kind, lol, I always tell my husband I'm a professor in dogology and that I'll someday win the Nobel price for it, but he doesn't seem impressed by it:tongue: He says I got the idea of Nobel price all wrong:confused:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG!!!! I would have had to sit down and cry for a while before I got the cleaning and bleach out! Poor thing!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can never understand WHY this :poo: only happens in the middle of the night!!! LMAO!!! I agree the vomit is usually what puts me over the edge... :barf:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.