Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Back when myspace was popular and Facebook was ??? I met a woman by the name of Sheila. She had 2 EB's that were almost the same age as Vegas. They're names were Chas and Bigi. They were brother and sister and Bigi looked very similar to Vegas. When I posted a photo of Vegas sleeping on my head, Sheila posted an almost identical one. I sent her a card with a photo in it of Vegas holding the card in his mouth. She took photos of her babies with the photo of Vegas (if you're confused...the photos will show what I mean) She sent Vegas a few gifts...which he loved. Sadly, Chas and Bigi's mom and dad got divorced....and we lost contact with them. Chas and Bigi went to live with their dad..and their mom was heartbroken. We never heard from her again...until TODAY!
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]
Imagine my shock! I'm grinning from ear to ear. Welcome Sheila and Butler to EBN!
This photo is of Vegas looking at a picture sent by Sheila of both Chas and Bigi looking at the photo that we sent them. (still confused):confused:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Vegas holding the letter that was written by Sheila

Vegas chewing on the nylabone he received and wearing his bandana from his friends in Arizona.

Vegas kissing the photo of Chas

And a photo that I'll always cherish..a friend put this together for me.

I'm so glad you are here! And I can't wait to see more photos of your new baby!

Last edited:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
awww, yipee! is it silly that i'm crying?! lol. i'm still figuring out how to use this site properly :/ so forgive me for being slow. I freaked out when i saw you on here. I thought i'd never find you again either and so much happened that i just couldn't keep up with myspace and i didn't have my babies anymore so it was too painful anyway. I saw you mention vegas, and i saw that you were in washington, i knew it had to be you and i almost did flips when i realized it was you! so excited (hug)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is awesome! So glad you both could be reunited!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
vegas looks like hes enjoying his new presents....it sure is a small world sounds like yall have lots of catching up to do!!!

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
What a great story! Almost got a little teary eyed. Glad to hear she was able to get ahold of you! Now you guys will have to keep in touch forever =^)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
What a great story!!! I am soo happy you found each other again.... Cant wait for the story to continue....

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Welcome .... I am so glad you found Cheryl, she has talked about you often...I am Cheryl's mom, and we have 4 bullies, and Cheryl's Baby Orion was one of our pups.... Hope we get to see lots of pictures of your bully....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.