Not open for further replies.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
The thing about any dog is that they are unpredictable. No matter how much training. Just be very careful with him to make sure he doesn't cause injury to other people or animals. I know they are not dangerous but if they were I can just imagine the kind of damage they can cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Re: Protection Training "Moe" building prey drive

I don't live in a high crime area, but I feed my dogs daily and invest my time and love into them I want to know they can protect me if ever need be. Dogs love to work.

I would hope you feed them daily. I've not watched the video and don't plan to. My dog isn't trained to be defensive but I trust he will if need be. I'll handle my own I don't need him getting in the middle of anything. I'd protect him. I don't feel that you're mistreating your dog but reevaluate why you got him

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
N

njgautier

Aug 4, 2012
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
harley & moe
The ignorance on this thread is unreal. I thought people would appreciate seeing a bulldog that is something other then a fat sloppy unhealthy animal with more health problems than a 80 year old alcoholic. A bulldogs original purpose was to work. It's obvious that the opinions here are based on lack of knowledge and are very judge mental. Maybe I should dress my dog up in a cute little costume and parade him around like a puppet or some cuddly disney character, and the fact is a dog should be able to serve a purpose or function in a home. People don't buy car insurance because they know they'll get into a car accident even if you're the best driver in the world theres always a .001% chance. I love my dog and I know he loves me and he also enjoys the training and excels at it. I want my dog to protect my family if he ever needed to and it has nothing to do with ego or having a bad *** dog because if that was the case I wouldn't of bought a bulldog to begin with there are a TON of ego stroking dogs out there pit bull, rottweiler, doberman. My dog wasn't on a chain he was on a leash attached to a padded nylon collar.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have decided to close this thread from further discussion due to it has escalated and nothing further can be gained from leaving it open except bad arguments.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.