The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I have listened to Kiss since I was about 3 or so. Love their music. I agree that this pic is obviously photoshopped being that if you look close enough you can see the eye cutouts and some of the blending mistakes.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Beth was the first rock song I ever heard. I have only been able to see them in concert twice, but they were awesome shows. I have also read a couple books. Gene Simmons is so intelligent...I believe he spoke 4 languages by the age if six...not to mention, he is a marketing genius. Yes, I like KISS. Heck, I just love music!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

My hubby transported the sound equipment on their Aussie tour in 1995 all around Australia and I got to go too and saw them in so many cities. The tour was called "Kiss My *** Down Under".

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
My hubby transported the sound equipment on their Aussie tour in 1995 all around Australia and I got to go too and saw them in so many cities. The tour was called "Kiss My *** Down Under".

How cool is that?? I bet it was a blast! The last time that I saw them was probably around 2000 or so :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Very cool, thanks for sharing. But yea, you can see it's photoshopped. Under the bullies right eye, you can see the real eye. Regarding KISS- not a fan <ducking>.

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That's awesome! My 3 boys took me to Jones Beach to see them about 5 years ago thinking they would hate it but ended up really loving the show. It was one of their many farewell tours! They do put on a great pyrotechnic show and I've always loved their music. Love them or hate them Gene Simmons is a marketing genius

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO..... true, poor pup -- I hope some of it is photoshop

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I wonder if it's real? It sure looks like it! You see what you can learn from this forum? [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] are members of the KISS Army!

Maybe!

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
How cool is that?? I bet it was a blast! The last time that I saw them was probably around 2000 or so :)

it was good:) I have met many stars over the years and eaten with them while my husband was doing this job and was also on stage while Pearl Jam was performing and have their drum sticks.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
it was good:) I have met many stars over the years and eaten with them while my husband was doing this job and was also on stage while Pearl Jam was performing and have their drum sticks.

I would love to hear some of those stories :)

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I would love to hear some of those stories :)

If I meet up with you one day Cyndi I'll tell you but really they are all as normal as us except for the snooty ones like Janet Jackson who don't come near you and some others like the Rolling Stones they don't mix either but others like Billy Joel had a drink with my hubby and they would talk over the length of the tour but I was not with him that time :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.