Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion is such a pig. She has gone thru several different versions of the slow feed bowl, never really finding the right fit. Finally we decided to try the slow feed balls. I ordered the small one..and it didn't slow her down. So I ordered the large one and it didn't slow her down. So I put both the small and large in her dish......and score. It works. And since we can use them in the elevated feeder, she's even stopped choking.

Now Vegas. With all the meds that he's on, he tends to forage for food. He's not aggressive....but he will take your fingers off in excitement. He also has an elevated feeder. Well, the large ball does not work.

http://youtu.be/2SUuRsVCcCw

Any suggestions?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
We have the same set up- small and large balls. How much has it slowed Orion down?
With Blue, it now takes all of 3 minutes to finish his kibble, where before it took 2 1/2. Not much of a difference.

View attachment 57879

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
A small difference in time. A huge difference in that no more choking and no more throwing up.

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro. now Free

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: I so needed that laugh..... Vegas rules... He has his own way of getting what he wants. :rofl:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ha that's great, do I see a stubborn streak with him not letting you get the ball back in? Or shall I say in where he can knock it back out? :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He's got that ball figured out, that's for sure.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.