Getting a lazy bully to go for a walk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I hope I did this right. Rocco is not a fan of being woken from a nap too make pee pee. He surprised me at the end by moving his bully butt!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=Si4RYuvVrNQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSi4RYuvVrNQ%26feature%3Dem-upload_owner

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Did it right I could see the video Rocco is So cute, Bazza is so the opposite, I cannot get Bazza out of bed for food or anything I just say Walkies and bang he is up on all fours in seconds !

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
He's getting so BIG!!! I just love his coloring, what a sweet baby :D

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
He really is getting so big. He wanted to be lazy he figured he could hold it for a little bit more!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Lol thanks everyone! Yea he is growing faster than I thought! I'm staying strict to his walk schedule because we are a few das strong with no accidents and I want to keep the streak going!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol thanks everyone! Yea he is growing faster than I thought! I'm staying strict to his walk schedule because we are a few das strong with no accidents and I want to keep the streak going!

Too cute.... Love his coloring!!! stay with the schedule, it is everything with potty training

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Keep up the great work Matt! And Rocco of course! I wish we lived closer I think he and Loki would be best buddies!

I know! And I'm sure they'd get mistaken for brothers!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Too cute.... Love his coloring!!! stay with the schedule, it is everything with potty training

Thank you!

Will do! I firmly believe he knows he needs to go outside. Lately, he walks to the door when he's gotta go which I like. But it's like if I leave him alone for like 20 min I never know what I'm gonna get on the floor when I come back in the room. I swear he can pee every ten minutes! Once he has better control of his bladder I think we'll be in good shape!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online