Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon looks so adorable with his new toy! I really need to get chesty a nylabone. he had the puppy teething ones where you could freeze them. ( like a teething ring) but he is no longer a puppy and he actually broke it into pieces..so this weekend we will be making a trip to the pet store for some toys!

I love looking at new toys for my boy!! I love how happy he is when I buy him a new toy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
oh for sure normally if he get's a new toy like a stuffed animal he will carry it up to the register, but I end up having to go back and get the exact same toy so they can ring it up. Because chesty won't give it up for them to ring it out. So now he carries one up and so do I it's just easier that way so he can keep his and they can ring the one i have up, then put it back.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I'd love to try a stuffie with him and see how it goes I just haven't found one yet that I'm satisfied he would be happy with

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
I always get them from Petco they seem to have the best toys!! Chesty loves any that squeak. But he has two favorite stuffed animals he has his puppy and a giraffe, the puppy does have stuffing in it and i got it when he was a puppy puppy like 13 weeks old, and his giraffe is stuffing free and has squeakers in it that one is a little bit more beat up, but he loves both of them! Idk what ill do if his puppy ever falls apart because that don't have it anymore because it was one they only carry at Christmas which is strange because it's not even a Christmas puppy or anything.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww he love it :) So cute!
He hides his favorite toys in my room I just cleaned all his toys out yesterday but when he gets them back in there I'll get a pic of where he stashes them LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.