Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I try to make him happy, I was making his breakfast this morning with the new coconut oil and I was making sure everything was mixed together well and my husband said your taking it a bit far aren't you Jennifer and I said Sheldon doesn't think so :D I said all his places where he had lost hair have all grown back in he has such a pretty coat again the hubby shut up.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So happy and proud! He's such a handsome boy! I wish my guy would love a toy like that instead of trying to bite me all the time!
It took us a few tries but he loves nylabone and its the only brand that can withstand his chewing so far. We started out with the purple and yellow bones.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
It took us a few tries but he loves nylabone and its the only brand that can withstand his chewing so far. We started out with the purple and yellow bones.

He has 3 Nylabones and when he tries to bite my hands and I revert him to one of them, he drops it in like 3 seconds and goes after me again. I'm hoping this will die down as he loses the rest of his baby teeth.

I know what you mean! I got him the puppy teething Nylabone at first. Within two days both sides were down to nubs. Now all of his are the dura chew ones and they have been holding up for the past few weeks so far!

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
He has 3 Nylabones and when he tries to bite my hands and I revert him to one of them, he drops it in like 3 seconds and goes after me again. I'm hoping this will die down as he loses the rest of his baby teeth.

I know what you mean! I got him the puppy teething Nylabone at first. Within two days both sides were down to nubs. Now all of his are the dura chew ones and they have been holding up for the past few weeks so far!
With Sheldon he bit me once really hard and I bit him back enough to make him yelp and he never bit me hard again and when I give him something from my hand he takes it very gently he never nips my fingers but he does my mother in law he does the snatching thing with her and makes her jump he also takes things from the kids very gently when they give him treats and such.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
haha i thougt he was sitting up on his booty til i saw the arm holding him up lol he's so cute!! glad he likes his new toy!!

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
haha i thougt he was sitting up on his booty til i saw the arm holding him up lol he's so cute!! glad he likes his new toy!!

Thank you he is a mess I have him so spoiled so the hubby says

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Girl Bella is so spoiled also its really pretty pittiful sometimes haha

LOL I just tell the hubby he is trained

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We should do a little doggy exchange problem. I'll send Tubby out to live with you guys for a week and you send Sheldon out here!!!!

I like that idea.... I will trade, er i mean exchange Banks! And, i am sure [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] will participate with Orion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh heck yeah, she's got a box all ready to go......I just need an address.

No [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
eterebyv.jpg

No [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
eterebyv.jpg

Awe!!! Send that baby to me I'll kick the hubby out of bed and me Sheldon and Orion can snuggle

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Sheldon looks so adorable with his new toy! I really need to get chesty a nylabone. he had the puppy teething ones where you could freeze them. ( like a teething ring) but he is no longer a puppy and he actually broke it into pieces..so this weekend we will be making a trip to the pet store for some toys!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.