brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My reply to Brutus' mischief (which is probably going to get me divorced on day) is "he is a bulldog, this is what they do". My husband loves this response!! lol.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
These guys do get away with so much just because its impossible to get mad at them! (at least for me..my wife..not so much!) Love the pictures!

Oh that's how it works at our house. My poor husband just goes to another room and tells me to deal with it.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
My reply to Brutus' mischief (which is probably going to get me divorced on day) is "he is a bulldog, this is what they do". My husband loves this response!! lol.

I have used this response. I think that if Ellie hadn't melted my husband's heart when we rescued her I would be in an apartment with Jagger lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I have used this response. I think that if Ellie hadn't melted my husband's heart when we rescued her I would be in an apartment with Jagger lol
I know what you mean. Thank goodness hubby loves him as much as I do. He just does't think his antics are as cute as I do.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Haha they only wanted to help pick out the perfect tie!! Very cute pics!!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Luckily it wasn't his favorite one. It was just a black one that can be easily replaced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Uh oh... Where is the forth tie?? :eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sounds to me like Jagger and Ellie are once again heroes saving Daddies ties from the evil nemesis :evilha: the cat. Jagger only hid the other tie to keep that mean cat from shredding it further obviously!!! Good boy and girl!!!

Yeah, yeah..... It was the cat!! :evil:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Yeah, yeah..... It was the cat!! :evil:

Yeah that mean ole cat and the raccoon that lives in the crooked tree three doors down they are in cahoots together to get pur bully babies in trouble :banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I would gladly blame the cat. Yet there are two problems with this. 1 - said cat is horrified of our closets for some reason ( no idea why)
2 - the cat has no claws at all. She is a rescue and we had to have all her toes removed (the previous person tried to do a home hack job and pull her claws out)

Now the raccoon story is new :) and may give the bulldogs someone to blame it on :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I would gladly blame the cat. Yet there are two problems with this. 1 - said cat is horrified of our closets for some reason ( no idea why)
2 - the cat has no claws at all. She is a rescue and we had to have all her toes removed (the previous person tried to do a home hack job and pull her claws out)

Now the raccoon story is new :) and may give the bulldogs someone to blame it on :D

That raccoon is sneaky I tell ya! The cat let it in and it helped the cat get that tie down see their in cahoots

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.