JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
[MENTION=9016]JennyeStear[/MENTION] you are lucky to have each other! I'm home during the day as well so I care mostly for Brie. I've been trying to have my son give her treats, commands, walk her etc to help w elevating his status w her, I'm sure we'll get there in time. Brie I think, is just high strung. We've had her since she was 8 weeks and she has had a bunch of medical stuff so I think her being at the terrible teen stage, finally being healthy (minus these new allergy issues) plus my son not doing his part contributes a great deal to their relationship not being what it should. Paws crossed in time it will get better :)

I'm sure you will get there. These fur babies can definitely try your patience. I am thankful for Ellie's disposition. She also is high strug. She runs and jumps like a psycho, but when it comes to Cate she's amazing. Jagger is just the brother that likes to pick at his sisters but is very much attached and loving. That is why I love bulldogs so much. They are so loving and loyal. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will all fall into place. When I first rescued Ellie, after the first week I was afraid I had made a mistake. Ellie was anxious and just everywhere. It's has slowly gotten better and is turning into one of the best decisions I ever made. She has come into a new and much better life, Jagger now has a sister he can rough house with and I have what I have always wanted a skin kid to love and dress up and a pair of bulldogs to grow up with my skin baby.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I'm sure you will get there. These fur babies can definitely try your patience. I am thankful for Ellie's disposition. She also is high strug. She runs and jumps like a psycho, but when it comes to Cate she's amazing. Jagger is just the brother that likes to pick at his sisters but is very much attached and loving. That is why I love bulldogs so much. They are so loving and loyal. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will all fall into place. When I first rescued Ellie, after the first week I was afraid I had made a mistake. Ellie was anxious and just everywhere. It's has slowly gotten better and is turning into one of the best decisions I ever made. She has come into a new and much better life, Jagger now has a sister he can rough house with and I have what I have always wanted a skin kid to love and dress up and a pair of bulldogs to grow up with my skin baby.

I hope so, but even as frustrating as the situation is w the issues, I adore her and feel getting her was the best decision! I just want her to be happy n us to be happy. She is wonderful w me, but it know that is cos my hands are in everything w her. I'm trying to get hubby n son to understand that the more involved they are w her..walks, feeding, treats/commands etc the more settled and respectful she will become w them but I'm just talking to air most of the time lol I just don't want my son to get bit again in play or other as it def hurts and will be worse as she gets older. She really is so incredibly sweet tho. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.