I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
ytu8ymat.jpg

My guys sleeping :) my hubby sleeps with earplugs typically. Jagger sleeps In between us and snores extremely loud!!!

yza4uma7.jpg

This is what Ellie does anytime she wants something.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
After seeing my two fur babies, would you really worry about them with a child??? I don't. I'm not saying they're perfect because they're not. They are constantly into things and will destroy anything in a heartbeat. But I love them, they know it. And I feel that they repay me by watching over Cate, cracking me up in some way everyday and fill my days with laughter and VERY slobbery kisses :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
ytu8ymat.jpg

My guys sleeping :) my hubby sleeps with earplugs typically. Jagger sleeps In between us and snores extremely loud!!!

yza4uma7.jpg

This is what Ellie does anytime she wants something.

Look at Ellies happy little face! Just brings a smile to my face when I read how well she has adjusted and she is a protector because she LOVES her family! I think she will always hold a special place in my heart!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy she is Cute! Such a precious face, Congratulations in the best in show, how could a face like that NOT win!! People that aren't owned by bulldogs just don't get it that's what I say to myself over and over again when people shoot their mouths off about bully's. She's a beauty!!

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy she is Cute! Such a precious face, Congratulations in the best in show, how could a face like that NOT win!! People that aren't owned by bulldogs just don't get it that's what I say to myself over and over again when people shoot their mouths off about bully's. She's a beauty!!
I totally agree there is no way people understand till they have been owned by a bulldog....

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Doesn't this look like a viscous dog???? Please this is the sweetest girl ever. I wish all rescue babies ended up with a happy story like Ellie
5aba6y7y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Doesn't this look like a viscous dog???? Please this is the sweetest girl ever. I wish all rescue babies ended up with a happy story like Ellie
5aba6y7y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Terribly vicious lick your face right off!!! Hugs to Ellie and Jagger Muzzies Muzzies Muzzies!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
ahyje3e2.jpg
u5ade6az.jpg
ebatazut.jpg
ysa3abe6.jpg

Cate and Ellie loved this :) yes the paint is fur baby safe

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Wow, so cute and so tolerant w her paws! You can tell they love each other :). I have to chase Brie down just to wipe her feet! LOL

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Wow, so cute and so tolerant w her paws! You can tell they love each other :). I have to chase Brie down just to wipe her feet! LOL

Oh yes, well Ellie will run like she's being shot at if she even thinks she sees a wipe.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Oh yes, well Ellie will run like she's being shot at if she even thinks she sees a wipe.

They are so funny aren't they? I never thought I could love a dog as much as I love Brie. Was Ellie just naturally tolerant w your daughter? I have an 8 yo who love Brie but they have a litter mate relationship which we are trying to work on. Brie is 9 mos old now, still mouthy when she plays w him and it alway ends up w her becoming over excited, bitey n my son upset. He is half at fault as well for playing like a puppy or prey..so frustrating at times.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
They are so funny aren't they? I never thought I could love a dog as much as I love Brie. Was Ellie just naturally tolerant w your daughter? I have an 8 yo who love Brie but they have a litter mate relationship which we are trying to work on. Brie is 9 mos old now, still mouthy when she plays w him and it alway ends up w her becoming over excited, bitey n my son upset. He is half at fault as well for playing like a puppy or prey..so frustrating at times.

Ellie is a rescue and I've only had her a few months. From the beginning she has always been tolerant and loved Cate. It seems to just come natural for her. Jagger is 8 months old, I've had him since he was very little. He is Cate's shadow. He is her brother. He rides in the car with her, in the pool with her and even goes to dance class on Saturdays. I have always involved Cate in Jagger's care. Feeding him, giving him a bath, brushing his teeth, cleaning his ears, she always helps with walks, giving him treats, and especially teaching him to sit and down. I have also let her play with him as she pleases. She plays doctor on him, makes him sit for tea parties and play with her babies. He usually ends up slobbering on everything :). Just takes time. I am always home, I even work from home. So the fur babies and skin baby don't have a choice but to get along :)
u7yju4a7.jpg
jegyvuse.jpg
usata8as.jpg

These are Jagger and Cate. They are two peas in a pod. Ellie is just now really starting to form a strong bond with Cate.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
[MENTION=9016]JennyeStear[/MENTION] you are lucky to have each other! I'm home during the day as well so I care mostly for Brie. I've been trying to have my son give her treats, commands, walk her etc to help w elevating his status w her, I'm sure we'll get there in time. Brie I think, is just high strung. We've had her since she was 8 weeks and she has had a bunch of medical stuff so I think her being at the terrible teen stage, finally being healthy (minus these new allergy issues) plus my son not doing his part contributes a great deal to their relationship not being what it should. Paws crossed in time it will get better :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.