Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I figured it out. Now try to watch it!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, get that fly!!! LOL

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:ROFL: :ROFL: That is hysterical!!! Glad it was a fly and not a bee :eek:

My Chanel decided to do that but it was a bee! Well sure enough we ended up at the vet for a cortisone shot b/c she is allergic :bang:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Gunny does the exact same thing! He is our lovable fly trap. It is so funny to see another bulldog do the same thing.

I really like the harness on him. I like how it fits lower and more on his shoulders. Could you please tell me what one it is?

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
@GunnyHighway yeah it was really funny. And as for the harness I got it from Wal-Mart I think it was called Majestic pet. It comes in several different colors. But I ended up getting him a new one at PetSmart called a Top Paw it's a mesh one and doesn't rub like the other one did on him, they both have there faults though and actually the faults are the same. the both fit him in the chest but are a little big in the belly area, ( they are both large and at the smallest they could go) but the Mediums were to small at the largest they could go, And the one from wal-mart rubbed a lot. this one doesn't

Last edited:

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
[MENTION=9888]Katielyn[/MENTION] thanks for the harness info. We have gone through 3 that have not fit him quite right. The last one was custom made by a seller on Etsy but it rubbed a small spot of his hair off. It just doesn't fit him right. We need to start a bulldog harness company. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION] yeah I wouldn't recommend the one from walmart but the one from petsmart is ok...i would definitely take him with you to try it on him when you go that's what I did. And I totally agree with you on starting are own Bull Dog Harness company, because i swear no matter where you go no harness fits them the right way.

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
[MENTION=9888]Katielyn[/MENTION] Looks like Gunny and I will make our way to PetSmart sometime this week. How much does your "fly catcher" weigh and what size did you get?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Chesty is so cute Sheldon does that with flies as well....not so much now but he use to now he just likes to torture them and leave them. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.