JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lol! It was her night time eating!!!! She loves to attack any piece of paper she can find.. I swear its one of her obsessions!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Emma had a bad napkin/paper towel, tissue obbession. I can't count how many she'd ate. She'd literally sneak back downstairs after we went to bed and would take and eat any napkin she could locate (which were usually on the coffee table). Then she's get into the bathroom trash cans and eat the tissue, yes the snotty tissue. :barf: She's seems to be outgrowing that lately now thank goodness. I pickup up more poop that was held together but a napkin than I can count. :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Silly cute she is:angelheart:
Yes she is. Thanks Riikka. :)

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Emma had a bad napkin/paper towel, tissue obbession. I can't count how many she'd ate. She'd literally sneak back downstairs after we went to bed and would take and eat any napkin she could locate (which were usually on the coffee table). Then she's get into the bathroom trash cans and eat the tissue, yes the snotty tissue. :barf: She's seems to be outgrowing that lately now thank goodness. I pickup up more poop that was held together but a napkin than I can count. :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes she is. Thanks Riikka. :)

lol!!! Welllllll I have caught her many of time in the bathroom eating toilet paper ....off the roll! ITs a super funny sight but its gross lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Daisy is just too cute. I don't think that magazine issue was her favorite. :whistle:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Shes a cutie lol ,even when they are up to no good they do it in style ;-)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.