I painted June!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
On Saturday I went to a paint your pet class at this place called Painting with a Twist. I am so proud of my painting and I wanted to share it with all my fellow bully lovers :)

150.jpg
151.jpg
152.jpg

This was the photo I submitted to paint...
115.jpg

I was impressed by everyone's paintings and how accurate they all were! And mind you, I am no artist and have never taken a painting class. The instructor was soooo helpful. See if there is one in your area! They also have similar places (at least in my area) like Pinot's Palatte, and a few others but I can't think of them.

Last edited:

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Love it :luv: You did an amazing job! I want to do that!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Amazing!! Wonderful job! I don't think anyone does that around here I'd love one of Sheldon though!!

OP
Samantha Orts

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Thanks everyone :)

Amazing!! Wonderful job! I don't think anyone does that around here I'd love one of Sheldon though!!
There's one in North Little Rock if thats close to you?? Look into it-it was so much fun!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow that is fantastic [MENTION=9325]Samantha Orts[/MENTION]!!!! I love it! You did a wonderful job, I know I could not do it, but your post has given me the idea that anything is possible!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lively painting! Goes well with the background colour xx
You should be very proud of yourself!! Xxx

OP
Samantha Orts

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Wow that is fantastic @samatha orts!!!! I love it! You did a wonderful job, I know I could not do it, but your post has given me the idea that anything is possible!

Oh trust me, my friend and I were worried about how bad they would turn out, and weren't taking it too seriously at first. It's a BYOB place so we took some wine and maybe that's what helped HA! But really, the instructor helps you go step by step and it looks really weird/bad during the process, but everyone's paintings looked great when we were done. When you sign up for the class, you email in the photo you want to use and they sketch it onto the canvas so it's ready for you when you go to the class.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Oh trust me, my friend and I were worried about how bad they would turn out, and weren't taking it too seriously at first. It's a BYOB place so we took some wine and maybe that's what helped HA! But really, the instructor helps you go step by step and it looks really weird/bad during the process, but everyone's paintings looked great when we were done. When you sign up for the class, you email in the photo you want to use and they sketch it onto the canvas so it's ready for you when you go to the class.

BYOB!!... I sooo wish we had a place like that here!!! But I just realized that my sister can paint so maybe we'll have our own painting session... BYOW of course :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Thanks everyone :)

There's one in North Little Rock if thats close to you?? Look into it-it was so much fun!
its about 45mins-1hr depending on traffic so not a bad drive.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Wow, you did an amazing job!! Now I want to go paint one of Dually!! Im going to have to look and see if I can find one of those places in my area.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online