JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
When he wants my attention he barks and barks and barks. This was about 10 minutes ago. He does this all the time to me, like ALL the time! He'll stare me down and just bark. Not too much will stop him until I start playing with him and then he's a happy clam. He's a PITA but he's my PITA! :laugh: :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE HIM,,,,, those ears! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Awe he is so adorable....Love him....Tell her Wilson!!! My daughter says she loves him too!!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
What a cutie! I had to watch it without sound because I'm at work, but I could read his lips. "Play with me mom, come on, just play with me right now!"

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When he wants my attention he barks and barks and barks. This was about 10 minutes ago. He does this all the time to me, like ALL the time! He'll stare me down and just bark. Not too much will stop him until I start playing with him and then he's a happy ]

Hàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Buster was barking at the screen!!!! Thank you he is the MAN!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Buster was barking at the screen!!!! Thank you he is the MAN!!
I was playing it and Wilson was barking at himself. What was it Jeff Foxworthy said, "there's your sign" :laugh:

He is such a good-looking boy!!!
Thanks. It's a good thing too cause he's a PITA. :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I LOVE HIM,,,,, those ears! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I tried to get a picture of his ears too, no way Jose! He's got nice big thick ears. Emma's are quite thin compared to his.

Awe he is so adorable....Love him....Tell her Wilson!!! My daughter says she loves him too!!

Awwwww, that's so sweet. Tell her I will personally give Wilson a big hug for he. :hug:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I tried to get a picture of his ears too, no way Jose! He's got nice big thick ears. Emma's are quite thin compared to his.

Awwwww, that's so sweet. Tell her I will personally give Wilson a big hug for he. :hug:
She is so lovable....I told her she said AWE thank you as she is cuddled up to Shelly Bean

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:lol: I just showed the video to Tate and Finn...Finn started barking and wanted to jump into the screen while Tate just sat there mesmerized by Mr Wilson's commanding bark!

I don't know why you call sweet, Angel-face Wilson a PITA, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]! He's such a love-bug!! :inlove:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ... Wilson got Aubie's attention. She was playing in the floor and when she heard him barking, she jumped onto the couch and looked, then tried to get to him. So, naturally I got on the floor and took a video... LOL

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ... Wilson got Aubie's attention. She was playing in the floor and when she heard him barking, she jumped onto the couch and looked, then tried to get to him. So, naturally I got on the floor and took a video... LOL

Krista, that was too dang funny. I absolutely loved it and Aubie was just too dang funny. I love it when we can see these guys on video. :love:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is so lovable....I told her she said AWE thank you as she is cuddled up to Shelly Bean
I gave him a big hug for her and then he had enough had squirmed away. :love:

:lol: I just showed the video to Tate and Finn...Finn started barking and wanted to jump into the screen while Tate just sat there mesmerized by Mr Wilson's commanding bark!

I don't know why you call sweet, Angel-face Wilson a PITA, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]! He's such a love-bug!! :inlove:
That's my boys :love: He does have a commanding bark but sometimes I just want him to :stop: so I squirt him, lol. He's a little devil behind that sweet angel face. :p

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wilson, your too funny, they do have their way of getting our attention.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Lol oh Wilson!!! I love those ears. They are just so big and floppy :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.