My PITA Wilson, lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
He is such a handsome boy!!! Just love him! But Ma come on play wif me LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wilson is not like Pookie I decided, he's like Mandy! Lol

Love him!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Wilson is a cute boy... I played the video real loud and Orion didn't even flinch. She's busy with Stinky Bear and could care less. That really surprised me. She is usually a nosy Nelly and totally all over the computer screen if something with noise plays.

http://youtu.be/sAVTM8Ijxu4

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:lol: I just showed the video to Tate and Finn...Finn started barking and wanted to jump into the screen while Tate just sat there mesmerized by Mr Wilson's commanding bark!

I don't know why you call sweet, Angel-face Wilson a PITA, @JeannieCO! He's such a love-bug!! :inlove:

yeah... You tell her Henny..... He is nothing but a sweet love bug !!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wilson is one funny bully! Love him!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
What a sweet handsome Bully Wilson is. Love his toofies. He is so very expressive. Personality plus plus. Miss Tallulah and Buster were snoring away until they heard Wilson and both jumped up and ran to the door barking with their butts a wigglin' to see who was coming for a visit. :yes: Wish it was you and the Bullies.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a sweet handsome Bully Wilson is. Love his toofies. He is so very expressive. Personality plus plus. Miss Tallulah and Buster were snoring away until they heard Wilson and both jumped up and ran to the door barking with their butts a wigglin' to see who was coming for a visit. :yes: Wish it was you and the Bullies.

Dang Sharon, where have you been? Yes I have noticed you haven't been around lately, or at least I haven't seen you. Hope Miss Tallulah and Buster weren't too disappointed when they got to the door and no one was there. :whistle:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson is a cute boy... I played the video real loud and Orion didn't even flinch. She's busy with Stinky Bear and could care less. That really surprised me. She is usually a nosy Nelly and totally all over the computer screen if something with noise plays.

http://youtu.be/sAVTM8Ijxu4

Dang if Wilson couldn't sway her away from Stinky Bear what will? :confused:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
When he wants my attention he barks and barks and barks. This was about 10 minutes ago. He does this all the time to me, like ALL the time! He'll stare me down and just bark. Not too much will stop him until I start playing with him and then he's a happy clam. He's a PITA but he's my PITA! :laugh: :luv:

Oh Wilson! I think you've been teaching Tank your tricks because he does the same thing!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.