cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hey, I think it's wayyyyyy better than Vogue!! That's so cool, Cheryl! Congrats to your bully-celebrities!! So cute!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's so awesome, Congratulations, he is a very handsome bully. I hope he enjoys his antlers. Cute ad

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, Congrats Cheryl :D Your fur babies look FABULOUS as always... LOL LOVE IT!!! :drawheart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Congratulations to you and Vegas!! I have to tell you I showed Buster that Bogue cover and he went bonkers!!! He's so in love with Orion its crazy!!!! IMAG0717-1-1.jpgHe started rolling over on his back and he has that permanent look of love on his face!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Congrats Vegas!!! So cool we have a celebrity on EBN! I gotta say though, I started dying laughing when I saw Orion....SHE LOOKS PISSED!!! :ROFL:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Congrats Vegas!!! So cool we have a celebrity on EBN! I gotta say though, I started dying laughing when I saw Orion....SHE LOOKS PISSED!!! :ROFL:

Totally right? I need to retake the photo and force her to smile. She was hating those legwarmers!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@Libra926 Congratulations to you and Vegas!! I have to tell you I showed Buster that Bogue cover and he went bonkers!!! He's so in love with Orion its crazy!!!! View attachment 56683He started rolling over on his back and he has that permanent look of love on his face!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

You & Buster are BOTH bonkers and so deserve each other :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.