ITS A GIRL!!!!

REBELBABY

New member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
205
Reaction score
3
Location
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
Shes a total sweetie e4r56.webpret.webp
 
Cute babies you have there!!!
 
What a gorgeous girl!!! Congrats! What have you decided to name her?
 
How adorable... yes what did you decide to name her?!!
 
Her name is Memphis, but we call her Mimi
 
She looks great, and they make a cute couple. Congrats.
 
WOOHOO!!! So happy for the Rebel! :up:
 
Congratulations shes a beauty xx
 
thanks guys now we just have to get Rebel fixed SO HE WILL STOP HUMPING AHHHHH
 
Wow Mimi is beautiful. Where did you adopt her from? She isn't jealous at all? I would love another baby, but I am afraid Brutus might be jealous. He is so used to being the center of my attention. Are you finding this at all?
 
Congrats!!! She's a real cutie :luv:
 
no actually, besides the humping he acts like shes been there all along
 
Wow Mimi is beautiful. Where did you adopt her from? She isn't jealous at all? I would love another baby, but I am afraid Brutus might be jealous. He is so used to being the center of my attention. Are you finding this at all?

I have the same issue...I'm not certain Dudley would be friendly! In fact, I'm afraid he would be nasty. Mimi is absolutely adorable. Now you have two beautiful babies!
 
Rebel is amazing, hes so sweet even to the point that if she goes after him because of the humping he never gets aggressive back
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top