Bad Doggy

JennieS

Moderator
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
301
Location
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I heard a rustling last night in our spare bedroom a few moments later, here comes Ruthie with my still packaged closet organizer. Instead of grabbing it, I grabbed the camera. I took it off of her and put it on top of her crate, for the next hour she sat in there and barked at it, which is the last photo, not realizing she just had to hop up on the bed to get it. IMAG0521.webpIMAG0522.webpIMAG0523.webpIMAG0524.webpIMAG0525.webpIMAG0526.webp
 
Last edited:
oh Ruthie. HAHAHAHA!! I like how you put in on top of the crate! You showed her that was bad.:yes:
 
"Guilty " lol you cant even be mad at her,one look and your heart is melting ;-) i call it the "bulldog effect"
 
Oops,:detective2: Caught in the act!!
Maybe she was going to organize the closet for you???
 
Last edited:
:rofl: Well, it couldn't have been that bad if the first thing you did was get the camera. I think she knew she wouldn't be in trouble and would make you giggle instead. :yes:
 
Haha se just wanted to get your attention! Photoshoot!
 
LOL... Ruthie is so cute!!! :D
 
You just think it was Ruthie... that was the cat in disguise!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top