ryse2aqu.jpg
6e5yvyju.jpg

She's hiding under the desk again.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwww,,, Mabel is soooo sweet... Gracie spend a lot of time under my desk too. I think they would get along famously. ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The main bed in the "Throne room" is a cushion under Bruce's desk because HRH decided that was the safest place to hide when she first got here and it became her bed. We added a plexiglass window over the computer wires to keep Amelia safe when she got here. Since they both use the same spot we just got a bigger cushion and a smaller footstool for daddy.

We did add another bed to the room after Amy was here, but neither of them want to bother with it..they prefer the cushion under the desk. So it is mostly used to catch the toys during the day that we move out of our way. Then they get put in the toybox at night.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She's just guarding the computer, making sure it doesn't go anywhere.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel looks adorable in her little desk cave.
Thanks everyone! She likes it under the desk, but especially when I'm looking for her to do some grooming :peekaboo:.
The main bed in the "Throne room" is a cushion under Bruce's desk because HRH decided that was the safest place to hide when she first got here and it became her bed. We added a plexiglass window over the computer wires to keep Amelia safe when she got here.
The plexi-glass is a brilliant idea! :idea: Mabel has disconnected probably every wire under the desk, including the one to the router. I was working one night and the mouse jumped out of my hand!
She's just guarding the computer, making sure it doesn't go anywhere.
LOL! She likes to rub her face on the side--don't ask me why! When I took this picture, she had just been bathed and knew the wrinkle care, tail pocket care, nails, and ears were next. She ran into the office around Bill's legs and peeked out at me, a la "nanny nanny boo boo!" :p She is a funny little dog!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The plexi-glass is a brilliant idea! :idea: Mabel has disconnected probably every wire under the desk, including the one to the router. I was working one night and the mouse jumped out of my hand!

The plexi-glass we have is an old window insert from an old storm door. We had replaced our back storm door a couple years ago, and found this insert in the basement right about the same time as we needed it. It hadn't gotten thrown away because it was the kind of storm door that we took the screens out in the winter and put the plexi in and vis-a-versa. So when the storm door was thrown out it had the screens in it. Lucky for us we never thought to throw the storm window away. But if you don't have access to such things I think most hardware stores will have plexi-glass that can be cut to the size you need at a fairly reasonable cost. :)

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
The plexi-glass we have is an old window insert from an old storm door. We had replaced our back storm door a couple years ago, and found this insert in the basement right about the same time as we needed it. It hadn't gotten thrown away because it was the kind of storm door that we took the screens out in the winter and put the plexi in and vis-a-versa. So when the storm door was thrown out it had the screens in it. Lucky for us we never thought to throw the storm window away. But if you don't have access to such things I think most hardware stores will have plexi-glass that can be cut to the size you need at a fairly reasonable cost. :)
Fortunately, since Bill retired, he works part-time at Lowe's. I'm sure he can have a piece cut there. We both think it's a perfect solution! :2thumbs:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fortunately, since Bill retired, he works part-time at Lowe's. I'm sure he can have a piece cut there. We both think it's a perfect solution! :2thumbs:

That is perfect! :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.