Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs have about 12 nylabones. What a waste of $! Everyone always "argues" over the same one! This happens even if they have 3 others the same! Always bought them one each.......well now I know who the DUMMY is in this house-the 2 legged gal!:ashamed:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We naively bought the girls doubles of a few toys when we first got Amelia in the attempt to ward of jealousy and fighting over toys. They still want the SAME, no matter what toy it is they both want that one.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] They are perfect for each other (except for Ruggles' bad habit).
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] That is so true. They will ALWAYS want what the other one has!
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] They are my lovebugs!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
We naively bought the girls doubles of a few toys when we first got Amelia in the attempt to ward of jealousy and fighting over toys. They still want the SAME, no matter what toy it is they both want that one.
Wish I would have read this before getting Rambo, I went to Amazon, since the week before picking him up was a work week for me, I ordered every toy Rocky had in duplicate, same bowls, same food, everything identical, including fleece lined cushions for their crates. After getting Rambo home, Rocky got one toy, Rambo got another, things for a couple of days were good, after they got use to each other few days later, lol, whoever had a toy, the other wanted that toy, Not the new one, not the previously chewed one, but the same toy, I finally realized they were playing keep away from one another, and that was a game all to its own.May I ask what kind of apparel is sneaky Pete wearing anyway, never seen anything like it, Looks like it came straight off of the Jetsons? hahaha

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] Buster is wearing a Pupcrew sweatshirt from PETCO. When we got him last Feb. he shivered all the time. He was only 7 lbs. He started out with an Xsmall and is now wearing a large. They shrink so his are a little snug in the shoulders. The length is perfect but he has zero growing room in the chest. I'm going to have LariP custom make some fleece shirts for him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL .... Other way around in our house, Banks steals everything from Cheli

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Alice, such adorable pics of the two of them. They are truly best buddies, aren't they? the pictures of the two of them together are so sweet!! :heartsign:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online