Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
That :evil: cat.....we must have them in every neighborhood just waiting to soil our bully babies good names!!! Good Boy Rocco for protecting your pee pad and house from the evil menace also known as the feline.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL, Wilson and Emma shredded their piddle pads so many times. They're messy to clean up too. Rocco looks like he's owning his destruction! :laugh:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So my girlfriend and I went to breakfast this morning and Rocco did his usual business outside so we figured we'd let him roam the kitchen instead of the usual crate since we weren't going to be gone long. My neighbor gave me a package of wee wee pads he had so I figured I'd put one down just in case. I don't use these with him but he went on one at a friend's house so I figured he knew what to do. However, this is what I walked into when I got home

a9yre2u9.jpg

I can't be mad at that face lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
He is too cute. Be careful with that rope. I just pulled a huge chunk of ours out of Brutus' butt on Friday. He must have eaten part of it and I didn't notice. Ours is in the garbage.

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
He is too cute. Be careful with that rope. I just pulled a huge chunk of ours out of Brutus' butt on Friday. He must have eaten part of it and I didn't notice. Ours is in the garbage.

Good to know. It's mostly for decoration because he doesn't even play with it lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.